Great Pain

Every day, James would try to ask Jaiden if they could go home together.

James: Hey Jaiden, can we go home together? It's almost been a month since we went home together

Jaiden: I'm so so sorry James! But I really need to do something important! Maybe tomorrow we could?

James: That's what you said yesterday, and this last last day, and last week!

Jaiden: I'm really sorry, okay?

James: I-... Fine, I trust you. Dont forget it

Jaiden: I wont!

James' POV
I went home again, for the 25th time for this month. Jaiden was never this busy before. She started doing this after 2 days of the holiday. And ever since... She rarely walks home with me

I know it's not a big deal. But it's... She's just never this busy. Is it because she's off to meet with her fans? Probably not...

If it was just meeting up with fans, she's probably invite me over, since it's not really a big deal.

I miss her... I misd the old days when we walk home together, me cracking up with jokes. Seeing her beautiful beaming smile.

I never really got used to going home alone, even if many weeks have passed. Would you blame me? I mean... Me and Jaiden have been doing this for years, ever since when we started going to school when we were kids.

I actually hate highschool. This is where most people's friendship breaks into pieces. Making silver friends, and forgetting those gold friends.

I'm not really saying that Jaiden's not allowed to make new friends aside from me. What I mean is, couldnt've she atleast told me the truth?

I know she's not busy with group studies, projects and stuffs. So you mean like every single day she has group studies or group projects? That's impossible!

I just... Ugh... I think I'm being over thinking and being over protective with her...

I just really cant help it... I miss her badly, I wanted to see her smile.

Seeing a smile every morning from her isnt just enough for me. I'm used to see her smile everytime...

In school, we really dont have time to joke around. Since we are dumped with school work. I rarely get to hang out with her.

The only chance that I could have 2 doses of ger smile in a day is when we go home. But since she's busy, I only get to have 1 dose.

I miss the old days... I wish time wouldnt have to to go so fast, or I wish we never grew up.

Forever young... Forever problem free... Forever best friends...

Today, it's like our friendship slowly fades away...

Every night before I sleep, I could feel that Jaiden replaced me with someone.

Every night I would pray that she wouldnt replace me... That we still could be friends... And she hadnt replaced me with someone. I always prayed this gut feeling was just she was adding new friends. Not replacing me and turn me into a stranger to her.

~At home~

I finally have reached my home. My family were in the living room, having fun. But I didnt the modd to join with them. So I went upstairs.

I threw my bag, and threw my self to my seat. I went to find the note Jaiden was reading before. I grabbed it and read it:

Dear ■■■■,
    I actually have admired you... Because you have wonderful eyes, wonderful personality, and every piece of you is just perfect...