Friendship Fades

The rest of the school year, James got to see Jaiden less. He only gets to see her at morning, when walking with her to school.

Jaiden switched classes just for Liam. James was left alone at his classes.

He got a mild depression, why? He misses Jaiden, he lost his best friend, and she rarelt answers to his messages and calls.

Many highschool years have passed and they were now Grade 12. It was still the same, James only gets to see her every morning.

James still remained truthful and loyal to Jaiden. Even up to now, he still has a crush on her; he believed that maybe one day, she'll change her mind. So he remained single.

~Graduation~

Diplomas were received, medals are worn, and highschool years have finished, and now off to college.

James: Hey Jaiden! Wanna celebrate at a restaurant called Phoenix? Our favorite restaurant!

Jaiden: Sorry James, me and Liam are going on a date (Jaiden and Liam were in a relationship)

James: O-oh... I-it's fine... Tell me about it, k?

Jaiden: I will!

James' POV
I'm sure you wont tell me, since you're all busy and lovey-dovey with Liam... I walked away, smiling fakely at her.

I am not jealous at Liam. It's just, couldnt she have give me equal attention like Liam? Were friends and... It's like I'm just another person to her, like I'm not her best friend...

I try my best not to get depressed, but as much as I try not to, later I'll be. I miss the old Jaiden, whose kind, sweet, spends time with everyone equally...

I miss those days...

I thought she wouldnt change, but she has. She even promised me she'll never forget me, but it looks like she has...

She doesnt even give herself time to hang out with me. Is Liam just the only person around you? You have family, cousins, relatives, and friends like me!

Sbe so has broke many promises. She promised that she would walk home with me tomorrow, she promised that she would text me, she even promised me she'll spend her summer with me!

Guess who she spend her day with, Liam... I dont envy him... It's just Jaiden... She may always say-
(Their text)
Jaiden: Hey James, sorry didnt got to hang out with you, maybe tomorrow?
Sent on February 10, 2010 (12 AM)
Seen

Sure Jaiden, text me :James
Sent on February 10, 2010 (12:10 PM)
Seen

Hey Jaid, are we gonna hang out? :James
Sent on February 11, 2010 (8:10 AM)
Seen

Jaiden: Sorry again. I was busy with Liam and other stuffs, maybe tomorrow?
Sent on February 28, 2010 (9:21 PM)
Seen

(End of text)

She always say that she's busy, that's what all she ever say! I just, ugh!

End of POV

~Month have passed~

James and Jaiden's parents decided to send them to Grand Canyon University, they bith sent them since all the know is James and Jaiden are best friends.

Little do they know, their frienship is slowly fading away? From a colorful rainbow, into dull colors.

Both James' and Jaiden's parents knew that James was alright, he gets enough time with Jaiden.

Jaiden kept saying to her parents that they did hang out, but she didnt realize that she actually had spent less time with his childhood friend.

Their college life chapter continues and nothing much has changed.

James still spent less with Jaiden since she was all busy and stuffs.

Sometimes, James regretted for helping Jaiden make a youtube channel. He meant it for both of them to have fun, not loose comnection. Now, they rarely collab.

Everyday, at his dorm, when classes are over. When he enters his dorm, his heart aches. His heart's crying, missing the good 'ol days, the old Jaiden.

Luckily, his dormmate was there to cheer him up. His name was Tyler, he was very nice to him. He was there if he was upset, and he was Jaiden's replacement.

James never have yelled at Jaiden, maybe when they were kids, but they rarely fight though.

But now, James really wanted to yell all of his feelings out to Jaiden. Wanting to tell her how he feels and felt neglected by her.

But he couldnt do it. He was scared that Jaiden might really end their friendship, and he was also too hurt to even talk to her face.

He couldnt even look straight into her eyes. If he has the time to, he couldnt. If he just opened his mouth and would blab about his problems, he'll just start tearing up.

He doesnt want to look like a fool infront of Jaiden and to her boyfriend, Liam.