New Love

A month have passed and James has slowly moved on from Jaiden. He realized that there are still many single girls waiting for him.

Thanks to his friend Tyler, he moved on bit-by-bit. But, James was still sad as ever, he still misses hanging out with Jaiden, but has no other feelings towards her. Like I said, he has moved on.

No one knows that he has a mild depression because of Jaiden, but his dormmate, Tyler.

~Next Day~

7AM

It's time for another class, and James didnt even bother ask if they could walk to class, since he knew what the answer would be: I'm busy, sorry!

You may say, they have the same courses, so they have the same classes. But since you cant talk to each other, the two only gets to smile, wave, and see each other.

When it's break time, Jaiden's busy with Liam. So, James eats his break with Tyler.

After that, it's time to resume classes, when he sat down next to Jaiden, whose busily reading and not noticing his presence. James saw a beautiful girl, walking to the seat infront of him.

He blushed so madly, that he was speechless!

Then, when Jaiden finished reading all the text in her book, she saw James sitting next to him.

Jaiden: Oh hey James!

Jaiden: J-james?

Jaiden's POV
Why isnt James answering me? He usually answers back and listens attentively to me.

When I went to look at where his eyes were focusing, I saw that he was eyeing that girl sitting infront of us. When I checked his face, his face was red, so he was blushing... No wonder.

I just brushed the thought of the fact that he has a crush on someone else, not me. So, I didnt bother talk to James. I dont want to ruin his day dream.

~After classes~

James went out of the class quietly, heading to the cafeteria with books on his arms. I went to the girl that he was eyeing and asked her name.

Jaiden: Umm... Hey!

???: Hey! So, what do you want?

Jaiden: So I was wondering, what's your name

???: Oh, my name's Angelica

Jaiden: Angelica? What a nice name for a beautiful lady! My name's like for boys...

Angelica: Really? What's your name?

Jaiden: Jaiden...

Angelica: You thought that was a dull name for girls? No it wasnt! It was a cute name! I bet many boys are attracted to you

Jaiden: Really? I mean... Only a few boys are

Angelica: Oh dont be humble! It's so true!

Jaiden: T-thanks... Anyways, I'm going to meet up with my best friend, see you around!

Angelica: See ya Jaiden!

I went to the cafeteria, and when I entered in, I saw James, eating alone at the table.

Jaiden: Hey James...

James: Hmm?

Jaiden: Hey... Wanna eat together?

James: ...

Jaiden: I-is that a yes?

James: What ever you want...

Jaiden: Thanks James

End of POV