Hanging Out

James: Come on in!

Jaiden: -giggles- Thanks James -punches lightly on arm-

James closed the door behind. Jaiden was shocked that it was too quiet.

Jaiden: Um, Hey... James? Where's your family?

James: They're out having fun in SunSplash

Jaiden: Why didnt you come?

James: Remember?

Jaiden: Oh yeah, right... You were too upset

James smiled at her, as she smiled back too.

Just in time,
I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me

The duo went upstairs to James' room to watch there.

James asked Jaiden what genre of movie/show would she like to watch. She answered romantic-comedy.

Even if James wanted to watch Captain Sparklez on his TV, he accepted Jaiden's choice. He thought to himself, what could possibly go wrong? I mean... It's not like I'll act weird or something! Right?

James searched through Netflix, and finally found a show which is romantic-comedy.

James: I'll be back to grab food, okay?

Jaiden: Okay

James: You could wonder around my bedroom, just

Jaiden: Thanks

Jaiden knows which she could touch and not. (Cause you know. It's a bedroom, and ofcourse, a person's clothes would be there)

She went around, she sat on his desk, and went to scroll his notes, notebooks and books. While scrolling through them, she found a note:

Dear ■■■■,
    I actually have admired you... Because you have wonderful eyes, wonderful personality, and every piece of you is just perfect...

    But that's not all. You've been nice to me, and... You're laugh is cute by the way... It's like candy, it gives me sugar rush. I know you wouldnt like me back. But I wanted to confess. Not face to face though, but through a note...

Sincerely,
James

Jaiden wondered which person he was going to confess to. The name was scribbled by his pen. Looking that he aborted to confess to her. She wanted to know, because maybe she could help him win her heart.

Then James entered his room with food.

James: I'm back!

Jaiden: That's great! But... Can I ask a question?

James: Y-yeah, s-sure!

James shaked, not knowing what question she would ask.

Jaiden: Who is your crush? I found a note lying around your desk, and it seems you rejected your mission

James: O-oh... T-that was my old crush! I found that note last night, and erased it, since I wanted to forget her name. I just found her out she turns out to be mean! Yeah..

Jaiden: O.... Oh, okay. But sorry to invade your privacy though

James: N-no! I-it's fine Jaiden!

Jaiden notices that James kept stuttering. She has no idea why, but she could see James blushing. She just ignored it, and went to sit on his bed to watch.

~30 minutes later~

The duo were half way done with the show they're watching. Then Jaiden moved her hair to her right shoulder, where James was sitting.

James smelled her shampoo, it was lavender. (lavendar??) After sniffing it, Jaiden went to look at James and smiled at him.

James once again blushed. While blushing, he just smiled back, not wanting to not react. He wanted to react so Jaiden wouldnt notice he was admiring her sweet scent.

Your lipstick stains
On the front lobe of my left-side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you
And so I went and let you
Blow my mind

Your sweet moonbeam
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided
You're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind