Thinking

James went home without Jaiden. He was too upset to even finish school and see Jaiden face-to-face.

Luckily, his parents and siblings werent home. If they were, he's probably going to be scolded for skipping classes. Would you blame him? To be honest, anyone who sees that could get hurt.

James' POV
I went upstairs to figure out what's wrong with me, why my heart ached so bad, and why did it hurt so much to see Jaiden kiss another man.

Is it because I wanted to steal Jaiden's first kiss?

I threw myself to my bed to think deeper, and evaluate my feelings even more...

Why did it hurt so much? Why did my heart ached? It's not like I'm sick, nor in love with her, right? I may be wrong...

Some of me says I do like her, some of me says I love her... I have no idea which is which. Are both options true? Or one option is the true answer?

I wanted to know what's causing these sudden aches. Because, I just cant let it happen again without a reason...

I just cant say it, it's on the tip of my toungue that wont bounce away. Why? I wanted to know...

As much as I wanted to seek help, people may know the answer and tease me... But, I think it's best if I solve this on my own.

I'm old enough to manage my feelings... Or is it some of my feelings? -sighs- Then my radio played a song.

Hey, hey, hey,

Your lipstick stains
On the front lobe of my left-side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you
And so I went and let you
Blow my mind

Your sweet moonbeam
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided
You're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind

I turned my radio off after those few lyrics. Then, I repeated those lyrics. Repeating them made me realize, that I do love her.

Now I know why my heart ached, it's because I was hurt, seeing Jaiden kiss someone. And I wanted to be the guy to kiss her.

I now know how I feel towards her. I'm inlove with Jaiden, my best friend. No wonder every time we talk, I see her face, make contact... My heart skips a beat.

No wonder...

Jaiden saw me storm off. She's a smart girl, and she could figure it out why I stormed off. Why? She saw me there while her kissing a guy!

Just before I see her again... I just wanted to have alone time, for now... I cant even look straight to Jaiden's eyes right now...

Maybe alone time isnt bad at all...
End of POV