Popular

The duo just finished the movie, and it was finished by a couple kissing at the end.

Jaiden: Well, that was great huh?

James: Y-yep! So, what do you wanna do next?

Jaiden: Hmm... Well, I've always wondered what it's like to have a youtube channel!

James: Having a youtube channel is fun! You'll have fans. But sometimes... If you're not in the mood to entertain them, you'd be really pissed

Jaiden: I'm up for that challenge!

James: Alright! Okay, lemme get my laptop, and let's get you a youtube account!

James went to grab his laptop from the dining room, since he left it last night while doing a reseach for his report.

James once again skipped a heart beat. He was re-thinking where he and Jaiden watched the movie. Flipped her hair to the side, smelling her sweet scent... It just made him blush again.

Then, he snapped back to reality, realizing Jaiden's probably waiting for James. He has no idea how many minutes he has been day dreaming about that scene. Probably enough to make Jaiden bored.

So he rush back upstairs. But when he entered there, he saw Jaiden, still wondering who the person he was trying to confess to.

He knew that Jaiden's smart. She knows whether if he's telling the truth or not. Who wouldnt? I mean... They're childhood friends!

He gave Jaiden a few moments to wonder who that was, before he reminds Jaiden he's here.

James: Earth to Jaiden?

Jaiden: H-huh? Oh um... You're here!

James: And it seems you're still wondering who that person was

Jaiden: What?! I'm curious about it!

James: You'll know soon enough

Jaiden: Okay...

James: But hey! Now we could make you a youtube account!

Jaiden: Aye!! Finally, let's get started!

James helped Jaiden create her e-mail account since she doesnt have one yet.

He gave instructions, step-by-step. But ofcourse, when Jaiden was about to type her password, he would look away.

But during the process, he couldnt help but blush. He knows that this is not his 1st time very close to her. But ever since his feelings developed towards her, everything has changed.

It's like to him, Jaiden is a much better person. Everything just changed. His world lighted up even more when he recognized Jaiden was the person he loved.

He was lucky that he has a friend like Jaiden, James thought. James remembered the times when either him or Jaiden are in a tough situation, either of them are there to support one another.

Before, James really wished everything would return like the old days. They were friends, no other feelings occured. But now... He likes being inlove.

He thought to himself, there's something he feels everytime when he sees Jaiden. And it felt good and right. It's like his brain releases billions of dopamine immidiately.

Jaiden: Okay James, I'm finished!

James: Okay, great! Now just go to youtube

Jaiden: This one?

James: Yeah, that one

Jaiden clicked the youtube icon.

James: Okay, click that. Okay great! Now just log in to your account

Jaiden: Okay. Hey! Not looking! -playfully punches James on his arms lightly-

James: Alright, alright! I'm looking away!
-laughs-

While Jaiden was unlocking her password, James once again, have day dreamed. No one could stop him from his trance but Jaiden's voice actually. So when Jaiden have finished.

Jaiden: Okay, I'm done! So what's next?

James: Okay, now think of a youtube name. Or to be much clearer, think of a username.

Jaiden: -types Youtube name-

James: Seriously? Jaiden Animations?

Jaiden: What?

The two both laughed in unison.

James: Okay, now let'a film your first video! Wamna collab?

Jaiden: Yeah, sure! By the way, what's a collab?

James: It's when two youtubers or people work together for a project, but in tis case, a video.

Jaiden: Okay, cool! Let's get started

The two recorded an introductory video for the viewers. James also voiced in it.

Then, the two collabed. When it finished, both videos were uploaded to TheOdd1sOut and to JaidenAnimations.

~hours later~

The two were at the park. They just have finished having fun. Then Jaiden decided to check her channel.

When she checked it, she saw that her two videos has a ton of views!

James: Jaiden! You have a ton of views! Congrats! And look! You already have 1000 subs!

Jaiden: It's because of you. Thanks James...

Jaiden then hugged her. James once again blushed, (he cant help but blush k?) even if he knows that it was just a friendly hug. It felt very different.

James' POV
Is it me? Or it really feels this way...
End of POV

~The next day~

When the two entered their school, people came rushing to their faces. They were all gathering around to see James and Jaiden. Asking autographs, Jaiden didnt mind, so did James, since they still have 30 minutes before classes starts.

Every single day, Jaiden gained admirers from around the world. Locals and Foreigners. She was happy, everyday, she would thank James.

~One day~

James: Hey Jaiden, let's go home!

Jaiden: Oh uh... S-sorry James, I need to do something. Maybe tomorrow? Okay bye!

James: But-

Then Jaiden left.

Everyday, James would ask Jaiden the same sentence: Hey Jaiden, let's go home!

But Jaiden would always say she's busy. This made James upset. This made him wonder, what is she doing without him.