Chapter 3

YOONGI'S POV

" He's my future husband" I say while giving Jin a smirk.

" Yoongi!!! I told you to stop teasing me" Jin says but I can see he's blushing.

" He is just my boyfriend" Jin says and I can't help but start laughing at the fact that he still doesn't know what the term boyfriend means.

"Wait so you're in a romantic relationship?!!" Well, it seems like the other guy just ruined the fun.

"No-o"

"Do you know what boyfriend means?"

"A friend that is a boy?" The other guy starts laughing

" No, a boyfriend is in a romantic relationship"

" YOONGI!!!! YOU LIED"

" I'm sorry Jin but sometimes you're so innocent it's funny" I say while laughing

"I told everyone MY BOYFRIEND SUGA was going to come!!! How am I going to tell them you're not my boyfriend??"

" Sorry babe"

" Hoseok is going to give me a tour around the school, I hope you wait for me here and think about what you did"

"Buuut Jinnnnn I told you that like two years ago I thought you would know by now"

"Bye Yoongi"

I wait for him there trying not to get jealous and I remember how Jin and I became so close . ...

Jin used to be the social butterfly of my school and he was friends with everyone. In the other hand I always considered myself a very introverted person, I mean what's the point of having so many friends if half of them are going to be fake?

All my classmates were hypocrites. However Jin was totally different from any other classmate I had,  he was kind to everyone even to the ones that treated him badly, he never talked bad things about anyone, he was always willing to help others. I used to watch him from afar in order to see if it was possible for anyone in my school to actually be a good person, and soon I started to develop a crush for him, until one day I gained the courage to talk him, that day when school finished I started searching him, but I couldn't find him. I was really sad because of that and a little disappointed, so I decided to go to my favorite place in the school, the rooftop, I liked it because it was calm, quiet , and I could be alone. When I went there, I saw probably the most hurtful sight I have ever seen, I saw Jin crying inconsolably while looking at a piece of paper. At that time I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him and asked him what happened, he didn't want to tell me because apparently ' it wasn't anything important' but after talking a lot with him, he gave me the piece of paper he was holding, I opened it at read it;

"Hey f*ggot,

It's already been half a year since my ex broke up with me because of that stupid little face of yours, nothing has changed aside from the fact that me and my squad have punched you a couple of times. A lot of guys and girls keep saying me that their partners broke up with them because 'they liked you better', do you even know how much everyone in this school hates you?, how many relationships you have ended just by being in this school ?, it seems like you're not more than a disgusting human being.

The funniest thing is that you keep trying to help others, making them feel better, and solve their problems.You're the problem, you're the reason last week a girl was crying because her crush admitted being gay for you. You're the reason half of the students in our school are suffering. You make everyone fall in love with you and you make them break up with their partners by giving them false hope saying you aren't in a relationship. The worst part is that you keep acting all innocent and cute, so you can get the attention you need, do you know what I do with the presents and 'sorry' letters you sent me everyday? Well, I throw your presents to the garbage and wipe my ass with your letters.

I can't wait for the day you stop acting innocent and show your true horrible personality. You may be good at acting but I recognize a b*tch when I see it.

As always I hope you die, or better!, I hope you continue alive so I can continue punching you and sending you these letters daily!"

I never imagined Jin was being bullied, he always seemed so happy and optimistic, what that person was doing to Jin was horrible, how dare he did that to him?, I didn't know envy could drive someone that crazy, everything the letter said was wrong, everyone loved Jin because he was good, pure and sincere, it wasn't his fault everyone had a crush on him, the only thing he ever did was being an amazing person. When we went outside of the school I saw three boys waiting for Jin so they could punch him, let's just say they got beaten and went crying pathetically to their houses. Since that day Jin and I became best friends, and I told everyone Jin was my boyfriend so  that they wouldn't dare put a finger on him, I had a kind of tough reputation after beating Jin's bullies so nobody dared to bully or offend him again, there were always people that tried to hurt him but I was there to protect and I wasn't going to let him get hurt ever again. After getting to know Jin better I realized I stopped having a crush on him...

Because I realized I didn't just have a crush on him, I loved him.
.
.
.
.
.
" And I wasn't going to let some hormonal boys like 'the royals' take him away from me"
.
.
.
.

Heyyy! I'm sorry I hadn't updated in so long, as an apology I will update another chapter on Saturday !!! And is probably going to contain more 2Seok, since I want every Jin ship to get the spotlight . Btw in the letter, the boy obviously didn't wrote the stars but I feel weird writing bad words . I love you all and I hope you liked it💕💕💕