Chapter 1

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I have just arrived to school and I can already tell that it's the same boring routine I need to follow every year. Sometimes I wish there was at least one interesting person so my school wouldn't be so bad.

Since I'm the son of a CEO I don't really need to pay attention, even if I fail one or two tests I'm still going to inherit the company of my father. I'm obviously grateful I was born in a wealthy family but I can't avoid thinking that my life is already planned, it feels like every step I take is just a part of my schedule.

I decided to skip the first day of school, I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I hear a sweet voice, I look up to see the owner of the voice and there was a gorgeous boy standing in front of me.

He looks unreal, he has red plump lips, innocent eyes, smooth perfect skin, dark hair and a beautiful smile.

How can someone be so perfect? Am I in heaven? Is he an angel? I don't think so, an angel wouldn't be able to look that gorgeous.

"You're gorgeous, are you some kind of deity?" I say out of nowhere, he instantly blushes and he looks even more beautiful than before.

"What? I'm s-sorry d-did I hear that right?" I realized I said that out loud and I start to blush.

What is this feeling? I'm not shy, why am I blushing like this? I need to know more about him

I kiss his hand and he blushes even more, which makes him look even cuter.

" I'm sorry, I was just surprised by your handsomeness, my name is Taehyung but you can call me as you want, were you saying something before?"

That was a good one, just act like a gentleman.

" I think I'm lost, I took the bus to my school like every morning but I felt asleep and the bus left me here" He says looking down like he's embarrassed of telling me what happened.

" Don't be shy prince, I will be happy to help you"

After a couple of hours we found his school, but his classes had already finished and I decided to take him to his house.

"Thank you Tae Tae" I almost screamed of happiness when I heard my new nickname, he's killing me with everything he does.

" Everything for my prince" I start walking away when I notice he's running towards me.

He kissed my cheek making both of us blush, and then he just goes inside his house and closes the door.

JIN'S POV

What happened? Why am I blushing so much?

I'm probably sick. Everyone at the bus seemed to have fever, every time I looked at someone their face would start turning as red as a tomato. Tae Tae also seemed to be blushing all the time and we are in winter so we are probably all sick.

I can't wait for tomorrow, I hope I don't get lost again.

Who would of thought I would get lost the first day of school, I couldn't even talk with the people in the bus, if I said hi they would just start blushing like they were crazy and give me a small nod.

I used to live in Gwacheon but I came to Seoul because I wanted to become more mature and independent, at first my parents weren't that happy with my decision but after a large talk with them they understood that I wanted a change in my life, this is a big opportunity for me to meet new people and make more friends.

I heard someone knocking the door and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the person knocking.

"Yoongi! , what are you doing here, I'm happy to see you again!" I say while smiling as big as I can.