Chapter 4

HOSEOK'S POV

Well, it seems like Jin and Yoongi are really close, but to be honest I don't feel threatened by that. I mean, I'm not as oblivious as Jin and it's obvious Yoongi likes Jin, maybe even love him, but if Yoongi hasn't confessed his feelings to Jin until now, he won't do it anytime soon.

Jin seems like the most innocent and oblivious person I've ever met. That's one of the reasons no one has an opportunity to win his heart aside of me. I'm the only one with the guts to do it. I know everyone in this school is drooling for him, but all of them are just trying to be sweet and go for the slow path. And at the end of the day Jin is just going to think they're trying to be his friends.

I still don't know why I feel so attracted to Jin, but something inside of me makes me want to take away his innocence, I want him under me moaning my name and calling me daddy.

Jin needs someone that'll make him feel things he never has, someone that will make him feel lust. And that someone is me, I always get what I want and I want him.

When we're about to finish with his 'school tour' I decided it was time to start with my plan. I put him against the wall,with one of my arms next to him and I gave him a provocative look.

I may look like an innocent piece of sunshine, but I can be a sexy if I want to.

"H-Hoseok what a-are you d-doing?!!" Jin says while blushing intensely.

"I'll make you taste heaven"

JIN'S POV

What's happening?!! Is he crazy?? What is he going to do?

I don't know how to react, his personality changed completely in just a matter of seconds. I feel very confused and I try to push him back but I'm too weak. I was about to try to push him away another time when I saw two people in the corner of my eyes, one of them is Yoongi and the other one... wait-

Could he possibly be Jimin?

Both guys looked at me, but 'Jimin' ran away crying. Yoongi pushed Hoseok away from me and gave him a deathly glare.

"Leave him alone, he's already taken"

" Oh really?! That's funny because I thought he was just your friend"

"Yeah, and you're just some creepy egoistic pervert" Yoongi looked at me and gaved me a small smile " Let's go Jin, the principal wanted to talk with both of us about the rules and the classes we're going to be taking"

We left Hoseok there, and I was about to get inside the principal's office but Yoongi stopped me.

"Jin the principal told me to go to his office tomorrow, not today, I said that so Hoseok would stop bothering us. I know you're probably still shocked by his attitude so I understand you need to take your time to analyze what happened before we talk about it. But once we get to your house we better talk."

"Thank you Suga, I really appreciate it, by the way, can you wait here? I need to go to the bathroom, it's literally in front of us, so if anything like that happens again I'll call you, ok?"I say while giving him a big hug.

"Ok Jin"

JIMIN'S POV

I'm such a coward, a freaking coward.

I hate myself so much right now. I couldn't even help Jin when I saw him. The truth is I know Jin more than everyone thinks I do. I still remember the first time I knew about him.

It all happened when I was starting to question my sexuality. I was scared to admit I wasn't straight, I feared what other people could think about me. I was scrolling my social media, and I saw one post of a boy coming out of the closet . A lot of people were making fun of him, telling him he was going to go to hell. But there was one boy that was actually defending him and trying to encourage him.

" You're very brave by saying that, it probably took a lot of courage from you to do it. Don't listen to all this people trying to hurt you, they're just ignorants. They haven't learned to love themselves, but you did, and you're showing it by accepting a part of yourself that may be difficult to understand. Stay strong and remember you're the only one that decides how much their words are able to affect you."

There were multiple comments from this guy and after reading them all I couldn't help but start crying. I admired him, I sent him a message and tried to talk with him. We started talking everyday and we became friends, he was very polite and accepting. After a while I decided to tell him about the fact that I was gay and he wasn't even bothered by it, he then confessed me some boys at his school bullied him, I got so worried I decided to go visit him as soon as I could and I told everyone I was going to a 'one week trip'. Then I told him I was casually in Gwacheon and I wanted to meet him in person.

That's how I met Jin for the first time. We decided to meet in a park the first day I arrived Gwacheon. It was already night and the stars were shining, the moon was as big and beautiful as it could be and we're the only people in the place. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him, he looked gorgeous, we talked a lot, everything was perfect, I used to believe I couldn't fall in love so quickly but it was like we're soulmates.

* Flashback*

"Jimin are you going to go back to Seoul?"

" I wish I could stay here, but I have to go to school and my parents are waiting for me, they'll worry"

"B-But Jimin, I'll miss you" Jin says while crying

"Don't be silly Jin, we can text each other, as always. Don't cry, Jin you don't have to worry about it."

"I can't take you seriously if you're also crying"

" I'm sorry, but I'll promise you I'll return and we'll meet again. Oh, and Jin, about the boy bullying you, 'remember you're the only one who determines how much their words are able to affect you'"

*End of the flashback *

When I saw Jin there with Hoseok, I ran away and started crying in the bathroom . Someone was literally trying to take away my soulmate. I knew that everyone would try to get into Jin's pants but the fact that I knew it doesn't mean it changed how much it hurt. I stopped crying when I felt Jin hugging me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Jimin, I thought we wouldn't see each other again"
.
.
.
Yaaay another chapter!! This time it contains more 2Seok and Jinmin. Are you guys enjoying the story until now? Which is your favorite Jin ship in this story?

Btw have you guys noticed I haven't included Namjoon ? He's probably going to appear in the next chapter, but I'm not sure because I want you all to understand everything that's happening now first. And wait until everything calms down.
.
.
.
A LITTLE VERY LITTLE SPOILER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon is related with Jin's bullying situation