Chapter 12

Well, now it's time to deal with the spoiled brat, crybaby number 1, harasser crybaby number 2, and the shocked boy that seemed as confused as my classmates on a final exam.

These days were hard for Yoongi since a new school and a new town basically meant having to show everyone why you can't expect to hurt his Jin, without expecting consequences, all over again.

Yoongi didn't really mind though, for him protecting Jin wasn't a nuisance, he actually enjoyed it. Jin's happiness meant Yoongi's happiness and if living in Seoul made Jin happy, he wouldn't be afraid of doing even the impossible to keep a smile on him.

That smile, oh, how Yoongi loved that smile, it always made him feel like a kind of superhero. It was simple, Jin was Yoongi's world, so saving the older was the exact same as saving the world.

When he finally arrived and saw the guys waiting, he instantly felt like punching all of them for hurting his baby, but he couldn't do that, because then Jin would get even more worried and he promised that he would only bring happiness and love to the older.

"Are you here to fight us or something?" Hoseok said angrily but a little scared in the inside.

"Let him talk first, Hoseok" Jimin said patiently, but the look in his eyes expressed the opposite of kindness.

"You all made Jin cry today, you hurt him. Normally I wouldn't doubt to give y'all what you deserve, but Jin seems to like you, so I'll forgive you this time. What I'm trying to say is that, y'all did a terrible job today, I know you have a crush on Jin, I won't blame you for that, but if you really think that you're going to win his heart by fighting each other, then you clearly don't know him, he cares about others, if you start fighting the only one that you're going to hurt is him, and that was demonstrated today. I won't let him get hurt, this was the first and the last time I permit you do such foolish actions."

Yoongi didn't have any interest in them, and he didn't want to lose his time talking to them, he would rather go and buy some ice cream for Jin. So as soon as he ended his speech he left. The rest of the boys stayed in silence for a few minutes, feeling a mix of envy and respect for the guy that left, Yoongi was clearly one of the strongest rivals they would have to face if they wanted to win Jin's heart.

"As much as I hate to say this, he's right. Hoseok, Jungkook we're friends, and Taehyung you look like a nice guy, let's stop being so immature and stop this childish fight. You're my best friends and although it breaks me to see you going after the boy I love, I won't force you to stop trying to win his heart, because I won't give up too, but let's continue as friends and let this be a fair fight" After that they all left with only one thought in their head.

Please Jin, fall in love with me

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jinnie, I brought you ice cream" Yoongi said entering his own apartment, Jin had sent him a message saying that he would wait for Yoongi there, he called for Jin but was surprised to see that the lights were off and Jin was nowhere to be found, he started to worry thinking about the possibilities of Jin being scared of the darkness, it didn't help that the apartment was enormous and he had to go to the farthest room to find him.

Yoongi opened the door  and he was mesmerized when he saw the room was decorated as a beautiful sky in the night, the room used to look boring painted in dark blue, but now it looked amazing as there were little lights hanging on the wall as if they were stars, but that wasn't what made Yoongi cry, what made Yoongi cried was that the lights on the wall were colocated so that they could say 'Darkness isn't scary, thanks to you'