Chapter 11

Seems like we messed up this time guys.

Who's the text from?

...Yoongi

JIN'S POV

"Baby don't cry please"

"Was it fault that they were fighting?"

"Jin, it wasn't your fault. They found the most perfect human on earth, but they're not intelligent enough to know that you don't belong to anyone"

"But they were friends, and I made everything wrong, and now they're fighting"

"It isn't like they hate each other now, it's just a childish fight"

"I know, but at times like this I remember...the letters from Namjoon... and I know he apologized and said it wasn't my fault, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt anymore. The letters said that all I provoked was fight and hate, and I-I s-sometimes think it is true"

"Jin, look at me in the eyes"

"I-I can't"

"Why?"

"I-I'm always bothering you and I-I honestly don't deserve you"

"Jin look at me in the eyes" I didn't answer, I couldn't. Yoongi slowly put his hand in my chin and he made me look at him.

"I'm sorry"

"Jin listen" I didn't want to hear him, it was too much for him, Yoongi was always always taking care of me, but I was just a burden. "Jin you're the most valuable person in my life, you can't even imagine how much you have helped me, I grew thinking all the people were hypocrites, that dreams didn't come true, that whether the sun rose or not we would still be living in the same hell, and I was ok with it, I thought nothing was worth fighting, there was nothing I could care for, but you changed all of that for better, so don't you dare say that you aren't the most perfect human on earth because I'm a hundred percent sure you don't even know the entire reason why those boys were fighting, because if you understood that it was because of your surreal perfection then you should be flattered instead of being a freaking beautiful crying mess" And I cried even more, but this time the tears were full of happiness.

"I must have saved the world in my past life to deserve you"

"You saved the world just by existing Jin"

YOONGI'S POV

"Remember when all the Namjoon thing happened and I told you that I wasn't scared of darkness anymore, because you brought light to my world" He said and I couldn't be more happy, just by looking at Jin I got a strong and overwhelming feeling in my chest, and I could feel it even stronger for each second that passed. "I still think the same, you gave me more light than the sun ever could Yoongi, you really are my shining star"

"I may be your shining star, but you're my entire galaxy Jin. You are my everything"

"Soo cheesyyyy"

"You're still blushing tho"

"Ohhh don't try to act cool now Suga, I can see that you're blushing too"

"Not as much as you are" Just as I finished to say that, he grabbed my chin, getting closer to me, with less than two inches separating us.

"You're the most attractive man on earth" Jin whispered and I couldn't believe my eyes, my face was burning, and I was blushing as if there was no tomorrow, when he separated quickly and he started giggling.

"Who's the blushing tomato now?"

"S-Shut up"

"We arrived to my department? I thought we were going to other ice cream shop!"

"It's too late for ice cream!"

" It is!, and I have to go and fix something, and since you came out crying today from an ice cream shop, I don't allow you to go again without me for a week!"

"B-but Yooongiii, I want ice cream"

"I'll buy you ice cream tomorrow"

"Yaaaay, by the way, why were you in the ice cream shop, were you going to go and eat ice cream without me?, you didn't tell me" He pouted cutely.

*Flashback*

"You're finally here"

"Why did you want to meet?"

"I'm going to be clear with you here, I don't care about you, for all I know you could be moving tomorrow and I wouldn't care less. But there's this person that you know and I do care about"

"I'm guessing that you're talking about Jin"

"You're right"

"Perfect!, you know, I really like your friend"

"What a surprise!" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"So you don't approve our relationship?"

"Does he even know about your 'relationship'?, and no, I don't but that isn't the point right here"

"What's the point then?"

"The point here is that if you dare to hur-"

And with that, Tae and Yoongi heard some familiar voices, and Tae went to the table those voices came from.

*End of the flashback*

"You were also there without me"

"Because I knew you would say it was either too late or too early for ice cream"

"I care for your health, you get colds easily"

"Ok I forgive you, go and fix whatever you had to"

"Byee Jinnie"

"Aren't you giving me a kiss on the cheek for being such a good boy?"

"Aren't Taehyung's kisses enough?" I said suddenly angry remembering Taehyung trying to give him pecks on his hand or cheek and Jin actually letting him.

"Is someone jelous?"

"Not at all"

"Ok then, I may as well let him come and cuddle with me..."

"If he ever tries to do that, I swear he'll have to move from this country"

"Hahaha Yoongii, it's a joke, I know you're jelly jelly" He said pinching my cheek. "But if you don't want your goodbye kiss, I guess I won't do it" I quickly hugged him and gave him a peck on his forehead.

"Tell Tae that his lips can go and kiss anyone but not you" I smirked looking at him nervous "Byee Jinnie"

"B-Bye"

Well, now it's time to deal with the spoiled brat, crybaby number 1, harasser crybaby number 2, and the shocked boy that seemed as confused as my classmates on a final exam.

.

.

.

.

.

Yaaaay! This is chapter 11!, I hope y'all enjoy it, I love youuuu and please remenber to vote and comment!