Chapter 9

HOSEOK'S POV

"Hoseok?"

"My little Jinnie, do you remember about me now?"

*Flashback*

"Why is everyone always around you?, it's like everyone has a crush on you!, do you still like me more than all of them?"

"I obviously like you more Hobi, we're best friends!"I  frowned at that statement, I didn't want to be just a friend to Jin.

" You don't understand Jinnie, I'm trying to say that I like you more than that!"

"And I like you too Hobi"

"Jin you aren't understanding!" Jin didn't understand what I was trying to say, he never did.

*End of the flashback*

"H-Hobi?! I-It's been a long time, y-you have changed a lot" I felt angry when he said that, because he acted as if nothing happened.

"Yeah, mostly because you didn't talk to me since years ago"

"What are you talking about?! You were the one that got mad at me for no reason!!!" Both us were getting angry at this point.

"Kim Seokjin, do you really freaking believe that I got mad for "no reason ?!!"

"Well yeah, you did"

"Are you kidding me right now?!!"

"You never explained anything to me!"

" I think it was obvious, I was starting to regret what I did to you yesterday, but if you don't even understand that, I
don't know what you want me to do"

"I just don't understand !, why did you get mad?" 

I was mad and sad because he was too oblivious to realize that I love him, I pushed him against the lockers and I was about to kiss him, when I realized that I was crying, I couldn't do it, I couldn't do it if I knew he didn't love me.

I started crying even more realizing what I did to him yesterday, if Yoongi wasn't there I don't know if I would have been able to control myself, gosh I hate myself.

Suddenly I felt someone hugging me and putting my head in his shoulder.

"The first time you did this I didn't remember you, that's why I was scared but now that I know that you're Hobi I know that you won't hurt me"

But even though Jin calmed me a little, I was going insane because he didn't seem to understand my feelings.

*Flashback*

I'm trying this one more time.

"Jin, I like you"

"Aww Hobi, I like you too"

" No Jin, this is different. Look, I like you as someone more than s friend, and I've been trying to ask you this since a long time ago, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Sorry bro, my girlfriend wanted to talk to your friend in private about having a trio with us, but I guess that if you like him so much you can join us"

*End of the flashback*

Everyone loved Jin, and I just wanted to tell them all that he belonged to me, I wanted to tell everyone that he was my boyfriend. It was like the universe was against me and I started to hate being just a 'friend' to Jin.

*Flashback*

"Jin, I'm gay, you may find it weird and you may hate me for it but I think you're the reason I like boys"

"There's nothing wrong on being gay Hobi, but why would I be the reason you like boys?"

*End of the flashback*

That's was the 25th time I tried, but if I knew what was going to happen I would have tried a thousand times more.

* Continuation of the flashback *

"Are you being serious right now?!"

"Hobi I-I don't understand"

"Jin stop I'm freaking out"

"Hobi why are you so angry? You're never like this"

"Jin you're my best friend but you're hurting me , so the next time you talk to me you should have better realized 'the problem' here "

*End of the flashback*

Jin never talked to me again since then, it seems like he never realized my feelings.

When I moved to Seoul I cried myself to sleep every day, because I missed him and I regretted everything, I started being more open and I pretended to be happy even if I wasn't because I wanted to be someone like him.

But when he didn't remember me I felt hurt again and I started to think that unless I literally force him to kiss me he wouldn't understand my feelings.

And although now I know that what I tried to do was wrong, I still want to show him my feelings.

"J-Jin I-I'm so sorry"

"It's ok, I'm glad my cute little sunshine returned, but please tell me what made you angry "

"Jin it's been a while since we last talked but it seems like I still have the same feelings for you. I felt hurt because you didn't understand my feelings, when I moved to Seoul I tried to move on from you but I never could. I know it has been a long time, you have new friends and maybe we both change a little, that's why I'm willing to start over with this 'relationship', but even knowing that I can't help but have the same feelings I had for you years ago, because after all you're the same Jin I fell in love. Finally I can say it, I love you Jin and I'm head over heels for you."

"H-Hobi...I"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yaay! Finally a new chapter! Sorry for not updating before but I went on vacations to Cancun, Mexico and I have to say it was BEAUTIFUL but I didn't have internet for the whole week and OMG it seems like a thousand things happened this week!

Anyways I love you 💕🌟 your comments always make my day, thank you for reading this story ❤️