Chapter 2

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The most popular boys at school or "the royalty" are composed by:

Hoseok the sunshine of the school, popular for making everyone's day brighter and happier just by smiling. He also likes dancing and he's in every party.

Jimin the mochi, popular for being either extra sexy or extra cute. He sings and dances, he became popular when he appeared in the final act of the school's talent show.

And me, Jungkook. I'm popular for being good at all and for being shook all the time, it seems like the girls find it cute.

When the three of us started to get along last year our popularity increased .

We started getting along because last year Hoseok and Jimin came out as gay. At that time I thought I was straight but I always supported the lgbt community.

We weren't that popular individually but now that we hang out together we are the most popular boys at school.

However, even if Jin has just stepped in our school, I'm sure he is already the most popular.

But Jin is different from the three of us, even if he just arrived he has already turned the school upside down.

Even if Hoseok and Jimin came out as gay, we are mostly popular with girls. In the other hand everyone is head over heels for Jin, including boys and girls. I don't blame them, I thought I was straight but I'm not going to lie, Jin looks beautiful .

I know he's gorgeous but I've just met him so I need to know more about him to be sure I like him and to be sure I'm not straight.

After I gained the courage to talk him I take a step forward but someone stops me.

"Get away Jungkook, I saw him first and he's going to be mine"

"Jimin?!! What are your talking about?" I say hoping he isn't talking about Jin.

"Don't act like you don't know it, he is the reason everyone is here, but if I'm not being clear enough for you to step back I'll say it, Jin is mine so get out the way" He says while looking straight to my eyes.

Jimin is one of my best friends, and he's the type of person that would be kind even when things go bad, but he's the scariest person when he is angry.

"I'm straight, remember?" I say trying to convince him, but by the look on his face I can tell he didn't believe me.

"I know that, but I also know everyone would go gay for him"

"Y-you don't e-even know him" I couldn't hold it anymore, it was like he was able to know what I was thinking.

"I don't know him that much, but we have talked a couple of times" He then smirks.

"You're lying, he is from Gwacheon"

"That's right, but I went there a few months ago" When he says that I remember that he kept talking about a gorgeous boy he met in August, Jimin was really into him and he would talk for hours about him, he even told us he wouldn't get in a relationship until he returned to Gwacheon and he asked the boy to be his boyfriend. Me and Hoseok would just laugh because we thought it was an excuse that he used for hiding his loneliness.