Chapter 13

Jungkook sat silently while waiting for Jin to come to class. They were going to do the project together, after all.

Jin finally arrived and sat next to Jungkook, he looked down to their table just to see it was filled with notes from other classmates. They were both the most popular guys in the school and they shared a table in this class, it was kind of expected that their classmates would do something like this.

"Jin you're so cute I love you"

"Jungkook please be mine"

"Can you two date, please ?"

"JinkookFTW"

"I named my fish 'Jinkook'"

"Jinkook is the ship that will end up together, remember me"

"I come from the future and you two marry each other"

Jungkook then looked at the table and felt surprised, he hadn't read the sticky notes until Jin started reading them silently.

"Good Morning class , let's start, get together with the partner from last class and start thinking and planning your project. I talked with my "connections" and they agreed to involve all of you in a reality show, the winners will have the opportunity to work with big agencies, even if you don't want to a be a model  later on, a little extra cash is never bad, is it?"

The class started screaming out of emotion, they really loved their arts teacher, how could you not love her?

She also shipped JinKook after all.

"I-I heard you were good at singing" Said Jin looking at Jungkook, he was a little nervous.

He was talking to one of the school heartthrobs, it was impossible to stay calmed!

But Jungkook was just as nervous as Jin, if not more, what was he feeling for Jin? It was certainly not similar to any other friendship, but at the same time he didn't think he had romantic feelings for Jin.

"Date someone if you think their eyes scream lust, beauty and sweet good sex"

That's what everyone at their school said, but that was certainly not what he felt what he look at Jin's eyes.

He felt an overwhelming feeling of protection and adoration, and even if it sounded embarrassing he just wanted to take his hand and maybe... just maybe give him a small peck.

And that was certainly not what he felt for the girls he had dated.

Neither for the guy he once tried to date to be sure of his sexuality.

What were those feelings? Why didn't other people seemed to be as confused?

"What about making... a duet song?" Jin said, taking Jungkook to earth again.

"Yes, I'm sure your singing is as beautiful as your looks!"

And both blushed a little too much

Why? Just why? He'll probably think I'm a weirdo stalker! Ok... breathe Jungkook...just act cool, he hopefully didn't hear that.

"T-thanks, you're probably better tho!"

Oh God, he heard it, I'm pretty sure I'm now the embodiment of cringe, why can't I feel as cool as I pretend to be?!!