Chapter 7

NAMJOON'S POV

It was all done, I didn't know I was going to end like this but I guess my life is just messed up, I feel like trash right now. I don't blame my parents for my situation, because honestly I'm just like them, we all blame society for our miseries, but what we don't realize is that we are society itself.

I didn't do anything good for this world so I don't see a reason for staying alive. If you aren't making the world better, then you're making it worse, you can't be a medium point unless you're dead.

This world has enough monsters to deal with.

I wasn't going to tell anyone about 'my decision', is not like anyone cares, but I wanted to tell Jin because he's actually the only person I have met that has blown my mind. He's not like the others, he's special, he's not evil, he makes me think that maybe there's still hope for humanity. And I hurt him.

I still can't understand how someone could be able to help someone that's hurting them. Since the first time I met him he always tried to help me, even when I was bullying him, all the words that came out of his mouth were words of kindness.

And wasn't it predictable that the beast was going to fall for the beauty?

It was something inevitable, it was impossible for me not to fall for him. And I blame myself for that, I blame myself for thinking that maybe everything could be okay if I was with him.

The day that I decided I was going to stop bullying Jin, I bought him a cute bracelet and I was planning to bring him to an elegant restaurant I knew he would like, I knew he still needed time so I wanted to ask him if we could be friends.

Everything was going well until I realized Jin probably received a letter I didn't wanted him to receive, I usually just gave one girl of my school a bunch of letters and she would be the one putting the letters in his locker, she was just angry because Jin rejected her. In my letter I told Jin to meet me outside of school so I planned to explain him everything when we met. I thought I had everything prepared and it seemed like my plan was perfect, but I didn't expect Yoongi to appear and tell me how much I had hurt Jin and how he wasn't going to let me hurt him again.

At that moment I knew that I didn't deserve Jin, that this wasn't a fairytale in which the beauty could fall for the beast.

I was going to do it, I was going to jump from the Han River, I was going to end with my own life.

Five, Four, Three, Two, One...

Is someone hugging me?

I feel someone hugging me and I can hear a boy crying, but not any boy, I have made that boy cry enough to recognize how he sounds when he does it. But I don't want to, I don't want him to stop me, because I know I'm weak to his voice.

"P-Please don't do it, Namjoon"

"J-Jin I am a monster, I deserve it"

"Stop it Namjoon, we both know you aren't, do you really think I didn't notice that when I was having a bad day, you wouldn't hurt me? I know you did wrong and I know you hurt me. You say you're taking a good decision by committing suicide, but you're just hurting another person, and that person is you, I won't let you hurt yourself so stop right there Namjoon"

" Jin I'm sorry and I know I can't fix what I did, that's why I'm doing this, please just forgive me for what I did to you"

"I won't forgive you. Not until you fix everything you have done, I don't want you to suicide, why can't you just understand that? You won't be solving anything if you do it, stop thinking of what you did and start thinking what you're going to do to fix it." He is saying harsh words but he sounds more like he's just trying to stop me, that's just how Jin is, he would never hurt anyone and he'll try to help even the ones that hurt him the most. And even though I hate myself for it, when he is with me I feel like I want to live.

"I-I'm sorry Jin, I'm s-so sorry, I'll do anything but please let me try to fix everything, let me try to make you the happiest man ever" I fall down to the floor and I beg him while crying.

"Don't cry, Namjoon, let's go back home" I raised my head and I looked at him, he was smiling with the most being face ever. "But before, I want to show you something"

"O-Ok"

We walked a lot and he then brought me to the top floor of.. a school?

Why did he bring me here?

And then, I saw it, the sunrise could be perfectly seen from there, it was absolutely beautiful.

"Look Joonie, this is why life is great, even when it seems like everything is going down and even when you think you messed up, you can always appreciate things like this, that make you want to live and try once more" He laughs cutely " what do you think about the view, don't you love it?"

"Yes I do, it's gorgeous"

"Yeah, sunrises are great!"

"Yeah, but I'm talking about you, Jin, you're gorgeous"

"Yaa stop teasing me Namjoon" He says while blushing.

And maybe, just maybe, it isn't a bad idea to believe in fairytales.

JIN'S POV

I love sunrises, I'm happy I'm here, but I feel like there's something missing, I feel like I forgot something.

Suddenly I get a text and I open it to see what it said.

"WHY ISN'T MY LITTLE BOY AT HIS HOUSE?!!!"

Welp, it seems like I forgot to tell Yoongi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiii, did you miss me?, I'm finally back with another chapter 💕✨✨, btw I won! Yaaay everyone in the contest was really good and I'm very happy I did it.

I love all of you so much ❤️🌟 always remember that, and see you until the next chapter! Which btw is going to have LOTS OF JINKOOK