Chapter 8

JIN'S POV

Welp, it seems like I forgot to tell Yoongi. He's probably very worried I should have told him, but I completely forgot, I was only focused in arriving on time to stop Namjoon.

"Jin, what happened?"

"Mhm sorry Namjoon, but I forgot to tell Yoongi I was going to come here, we should return"

"Yes, in fact I was surprised he didn't come with you" He laughs " Jin you should stop being that distracted" Jin starts laughing and once again I get to see his beautiful smile, I want to see it more often.

Seeing him like this makes me happy, I wished I hadn't hurt him, I feel like trash for doing that. But even if I can change the past, I can change the present and the future, and little by little I'll try to be a better person, and who knows?, maybe I'll became  the kind of person that deserves having Jin as their partner.

"Jin, I'll go to the United States tomorrow. I want to study philosophy, and when they offered me to go there, I wasn't going to accept, but I want to change, I want to start as a new person, so I'll accept. I just want you to wait for me, I'll come back when I feel like I'm able to make you happy, I'll come back as a better person" It looked like he was going to say something but I interrupt him "I don't want you to say something, I just want you to know it so you can wait for me, let's go to your place, I'll apologize to Yoongi"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!"

"I didn't do-"

"DON'T LIE"

"Y-Yoongi a-are you angry at me?"

"Aww no baby, I'm sorry for yelling I was worried, did he hurt you?"

" I already told you that I didn't-"

"I'M NOT TALKING WITH YOU NAMJOON"

"Okay sorry, I need to go, bye Jin"

"Take care Joon"

The next day ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

YOONGI'S POV

I yawn while rubbing my neck, yesterday was a very tiring day, even though I'm already awake I stay in my bed with my eyes closed for a while and I wait for Jin to wake me up.

" Yoongi, breakfast is ready" He says, and I smile thinking of how much we resemble a married couple.

I wish I could stay at Jin's apartment everyday but I don't want to bother him.

"You're the best cook ever"

"And you're the best man ever"

"What did you do Jin?"

"Ok, ok, you got me. There's this boy named Taehyung, and he's very sweet and he's going to pick me up for school..."

"Ok"

"Really?"

"Yes, there's no problem, I'll go with you."

"Aa mm ok"

Just when he finished saying that, someone knocked the door, Jin opened it, and there was a guy that I assumed to be Taehyung.

"Tae Tae!"

"Jinnie"

"So we're going to school or what?"