Chapter 14

Jin now felt great wearing his glasses.

Maybe it was thanks to certain person who told him he looked beautiful wearing them.

But then, he remembered the reason he didn't like wearing glasses, all of his classmates were looking at him!

Unfortunately for Jin, it wasn't just because of his glasses, everyone was always looking at Jin, he just didn't noticed without his glasses because he couldn't see from afar.

Although to be honest, their stares were now a little more evident because Jin looked totally cute with his glasses.

You got it right, everyone is whipped for Jin.

Jin started getting a little nervous and didn't know what to do, until he felt someone holding his hand while slowly caressing it with his thumb.

Jin didn't have to look at that person to know who he was. He just smiled and felt secure again, they sat together, happy to know they would take the same class.

They didn't say a word, they sat together but they kept holding hands, hiding them under the table, they had to pay attention if they wanted to have a good grade in their class, and they didn't want to bother the other.

They didn't even know neither of them was actually paying attention. Instead of that, they were both distracted thinking about the same thing.

They knew each other's hand perfectly.

And holding hands now felt as good as the first time they held them.

For Jimin, traveling to Gwacheon to meet Jin in person was the best decision he had made.

In that trip he got used to holding Jin's hand.

When Jin was being bullied and cried every day. Jin needed someone and for the days Jimin was in Gwacheon, Jimin would held his hand and squeezed it gently giving him support.

When Jimin felt insecure again about his sexuality because of all those internet jerks that told him it was wrong, Jin just held his hand.

When Jimin had to go back with Seoul and Jin felt sad, Jimin held his hand and squeezed it gently.

It was their form of showing each other that they would always have their backs.

In that moment Jimin remembered the good time they had in Gwacheon and why he had stopped dating since he met Jin. Talking to everyone in his school about that precious boy he met, while everyone at school thought Jin didn't exist because of how perfect Jimin described him to be.

He still remembered how everyone would confess to him and he had to reject them.

Lately he had been acting irrational and holding Jin's hand was helping him.

Specially because now Jimin remember how sure he was of returning to Gwacheon and living happily with Jin for the rest of their lives,  and how everyone would tell him that if Jin was actually real they would make a beautiful couple. He was determined to feel that confident again, no jealousy would stop him.

They got out of class and one girl asked Jin if they could talk in private. Jimin was about to protest but Jin squeezed his hand and let it go, and Jimin remember he was trying to stop being so jealous, so he decided he would let Jin talk to her, and he did it.

And then he remembered that girl.

*Flashback*

"Jimin, I'm a freshman but I-I like you! Would you be my boyfriend?" Said a girl while nervously waiting for an answer.