Chapter 6 - Christmas Eve

Noelle wanted to do some last minute Christmas shopping that she specifically saved for London. Since she expected to be alone on her travels, she thought it would be a great way to spend her off time.

Much to her surprise, Prince wanted to join her. Although when she thought about it, she really wasn't too surprised since Prince loves clothes, jewelry, and women.

They met in the restaurant of Noelle's hotel for breakfast.

Prince was there early, anxious to see her again. He kept his sunglasses on so that he could look for her...and not be caught looking for her.

When he spotted Noelle at the hostess stand, he dropped his phone onto the table which landed on the flatware catapulting a spoon into the air and landing on the neighboring table where two elderly ladies were sitting and visibly irritated at his clumsiness.

As he tried to apologize, his leg hit the table strongly causing his cup to shift and coffee to splash onto the white tablecloth.

"Oh lawd...am I ever making a mess." He grumbled loudly.

No matter what was happening around him, he couldn't take his eyes off of Noelle as she conversed with the hostess.

Upon getting a full frontal of Noelle, he tipped his sunglasses down on the bridge of his nose and uttered underneath his breath, "Sweet Jehovah."

Eyeing her in a sheer v-neck blouse with ruffles at the cuffs and a lacy balconette bra that clearly showcased her beaded nipples, he leaned back dreaming of swirling his tongue around those and drawing her breast deep inside his mouth. Oh...and tight, black leather pants which hugged her every demonic curve.

Smiling broadly at Prince with each step she took toward him, she was dripping with femininity as her hair and breasts bounced in time with one another and his love rose to meet her.

"Da fuck...now how am I to function look'in at all that?" He mumbled.

In an attempt to tame his growing desire, he looked at the grumpy, eldery ladies at the table next to him and pressed his napkin down on his lap.

"Down boy...she's almost here." He ordered quietly while getting ready to stand, greet her and pull out the chair for her.

When she arrived, he took a few steps toward her planting a surprise firm kiss on her cheek. "Put me on your to do list. You look beautiful." He said with a chuckle.

"Thank you." She giggled. "I hope you haven't been waiting long."

"No I got here early just to get us a table and..."

The two eldery women sitting at the table next to them interupted. "He's been a mess ever since he saw you." The one said gruffly and happily to out Prince's challenge.

The other lady chimed in with a scowl, "He flipped a spoon at me, sloshed his coffee all over the table and he's been pushing down his purple parsnip after catching sight of ya." Turning back to Prince she exclaimed, "Didn't think we noticed, did ya?"

While Prince was thoroughly embarassed, he was also mad that these two bitties had to share his business with Noelle. "You don't know me or what I'm reacting to so strongly."

The older of the two women sniped, "Well it sure ain't the coffee, and look at her?"

The other woman spoke up, "Such a pretty thing."

Prince was actually trying not to look at Noelle at this point, especially since he was so flustered.

"I'll let you ladies get back to your breakfast. Please allow me to pay your bill for any inconvenience I may have caused you." Prince said firmly hoping they'd mind their business from here on out.

4EVEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara