Chapter 10 - Orvieto

A knock on Noelle's hotel room door woke her. Coming to sit at the edge of the bed, she knew she was in trouble teetering and feeling a bit nauseous from too much wine frim the previous night.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Room service."

Quietly she whispered, "Ugh fuck...merry nights make sad mornings my ass...oh my god...my head."

Peering through the peephole, she saw two carts.

The room service attendant wheeled in the carts with too much enthusiasm for Noelle's aching head and troubled stomach, "Ahhh good morning madam, my name is Antonio here iiisss your breakfast."

"But...I didn't order any room service."

"Oh it's compliments of Mr. Bravestrong."

With a scrunched brow, Noelle tried to remember meeting anyone last night but things were a little fuzzy. Maybe he's from the bookstore, or publisher?

Antonio opened my drapes allowing the light to pour in. The sun, along with its reflection off of the snow, amplified Noelle's sickening headache.

"Can I get you anything else mia signora?"

"Oh no...no thank you."

"Very good enjoy your breakfast."

After the door closed, a little too loudly for her comfort, she placed her hand on her forehead.

Sitting down by the tray, she poured some coffee and looked at the feast before her, french toast, pancakes, eggs, hash browns, fruit, muffins, pasteries, orange juice...

Her cell buzzed with a text. Unsteadily walking to her phone the text read, 'Get your robe on. I'm coming down in mine for breakfast.'

"Oh my god." She whispered. "I've got to get myself together."

Toothbrush in hand she went to town trying to remove what felt like individual argyle socks on each tooth after all the wine the night before.

After dabing her face with a towel and fluffing her hair she heard an interesting knock with a beat at the door.

He was beautiful in the morning, hair tosseled to one side, light scruffy shadow on his face and in his silk pajama pants and robe, pajama top conspicuously missing. His robe slung just low enough to see his chest hair making Noelle curious to see even more. Those black frames sexily accentuating his chiseled face.

"Geezus." She whispered low but detected by his ears.

With a coy smile, "You finishing up your morning prayers?"

Quick to look out the window she said, "It looks like a beautiful day, but my head...does your head feel...?"

"That's why I ordered us breakfast, coffee the carafe of water and..." Shaking a bottle from the pocket in his robe, "Some ibuprofen."

"Now you sit while I plate your breakfast. You want a lil of everything?"

"That's fine thank you."

Deadpan he added, "Does that include me?"

"Oh stop. It's too early for you to be this squirrelly." She knocked into him a bit with her hip causing his robe to open more as he plated their meals.

"Hey...are you trying to get my robe to fall off woman? Take advantage of me?" He chuckled jokingly while setting the plate down to rewrap and tie his robe.

They sat at a small circular table to eat their breakfast. The more Noelle ate and drank, the better and better she started to feel and the more she noticed Prince's silk robe slinging lower and lower revealing more and more chest and now lower abs.