Chapter 23 - 👀Fuck Forever👀

Six days later...

"Fever-free for 24 hours that's all I need God. GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME PLLLLLEEAASE. Daddy needs a desperate roll with his mama." Prince shook the thermometer and placed it under his tongue. Checking his cell's clock, he notated the time and closed his eyes.

At this point all he wanted to do is have some closeness with Noelle. Her sitting at the end of the sofa rubbing his feet or allowing his hands to roam as she tucked him in bed at night wasn't quenching his thirst for her.

He knew exactly what he was going to do. They had been in her apartment too damn long and she had been living like a cloistered nun.

Over the last week, Prince established a new routine. Yearningly, every morning he diligently watched Noelle select a lacy French lingerie set, carefully eye her bend over to slip on those cheekies and then envelop her breasts in each, nearly always, see through cup. Sadly, for the next nine hours she was gone for work.

Prince was a grown latchkey kid, home alone, unsupervised, not even having the pleasure of running around with scissors or lighting matches for fun.

The sides of his mouth curved thinking about her soft shoulders, that led down to her perky breasts that he just wanted to wrap his lips around.

"Mmmm..." He groaned thinking about her...

Longing for her...

Craving...

"Oh damn." He mumbled emphatically with the thermometer in his mouth. "Lusting...lusting damnit to feel the fire between her legs."

The clock on his phone noted it was time, so he pulled the thermometer from his mouth reading the indicator, "100.2 Fuuuuuck!!!!"

Donna Summer's 'Bad Girls' was Prince's ringtone for Marissa, which was currently ringing loud as hell and he was ready to fiercely bitch, "What the fuck Marissa it's 100.2 this morning. When does this end?"

"Well good morning to you too your royal highness." Marissa's sarcasm fell on deaf ears. "I don't know what to tell you Prince. This is quite common for the flu. The fact that it's not as high anymore is a good sign."

"Close isn't close enough when I haven't been able to spend any time with Noelle. Plus she is not listening to me and getting out of the apartment. You need to take her out."

"Ok ok. Lemme chat with Donovan and I'll see if I can get her out tonight."

Not much of a television watcher, Prince finally broke down to pass some time, "Let's see what's on here." Noelle thankfully had Citystat so he was able to watch American programs in France.

Clicking through the stations it was The Price Is Right. "Eh." He wasn't enthused.

"The News, which let's be honest is never good." He mumbled to himself.

He flipped through a few more stations until he saw a man yelling "That sure as hell ain't my babby!!"

Prince scowled at the man's emphaticness.

"She is a damn ho." The man said pointing at the poor woman.

"Who the hell airs their dirty laundry on television like this. Mmm. Shit ain't that Maury fucking Povich? I didn't realize this trash was still on. Damn Connie Chung certainly can't be proud of the sludge he's slinging."

Sitting back rubbing his forehead. "Why do people disgrace themselves like this? She's barely keeping that top on now cover up that mess young lady."

It was a train wreck that Prince couldn't look away from. "I wonder what's in that manilla envelope?" He wondered while biting into a toaster strudel he had made earlier and squeezing the icing packet into his mouth as a chaser.