Chapter 21 - A Piece Of Paper

Sunny skies were now cloaked in a heavy grey as the love birds continued to kiss outside of Cartier Jewelers. While Prince made his physical and marital intentions clear, Noelle's body was the only thing in agreement. He knew that she wanted him...physically and he used that to his advantage.

"If I could, I'd take you right here." He muttered next to her ear.

While her body responded to his every whim, the conversation about snooping and privacy weighed heavily on her. The man she was gonna be with needed to be implicitly trustworthy. Additionally, she knew she was not ready for marriage, yet. Everything he did was stampede, hard and fast sex, shopping, gifts. It was intoxicating and yet she was so damn drunk with all of it she couldn't see which end of her was up.

The romantic atmosphere of the alley and just being with Prince was too hypnotic and it was only accentuated by the fact she still felt the heaviness of him inside her walls he had blessed...night after ever lov'in night. They never took a break from one another, daily servings of him, sometimes multiple times a day, only fed her and his addiction.

Soft, fluffy snowflakes fell delicately in their hair while the flakes that landed on their warm faces melted instantly from the heat they were making.

An inundation of pecks kept her from catching her breath, or bringing up her concerns. For the moment, he had her exactly how he wanted, submissive and agreeable.

"Let's hit this last store shall we? Then we can go home and warm up last night's dinner and I can have you moaning by dessert."

"Oh dear Lord, will you ever tire of me?"

"That's a ridiculous question." He instantly replied to her and slipping his hands inside her coat roaming her sides and up her sweater feeling her warm bothered skin.

As she enjoyed his lips tenderly nipping at her earlobe she succumbed, "You are so insistent. I swear this is only important to you because I said no. You don't like being told no."

Prince chuckled under his breath being careful no passerby heard him. "Is your plan to be difficult? Am I gonna have to use my belt on you when we get home?"

Immediately dropping her head and gasping at his threat, she was too busy blushing while he brought her lips to his. With one last peck, he grabbed her hand and guided her inside the store.

Apparently this wasn't Prince's first time in Cartier because they welcomed him immediately. The Friday Noelle went back to work he stopped in to pass some time and shop a bit.

"Welcome back Monsieur Nelson. Did you want me to show the lovely lady the stones you selected?"

"Please do Leo." Prince was appreciative.

As Prince stood leaning up against the jewelry case smug as can be, he attempted to make Noelle uncomfortable with his roving eye loitering at her small about if cleavage peeking out of her sweater.

Looking downward into the case there were an assortment of engagement settings minus the center stones. No matter where Noelle looked she couldn't avert her eyes from what he wanted her to see, marriage.

Noelle strategically turned her back on the jewelry case while Prince stood next to her facing forward. His arm slipped inside her coat posessively squeezing her waist.

Careful to not have a staff person overhear, Noelle gave him a talking to, "I'm really not comfortable being here. Does that even matter to you? We don't know one another very well. Plus I'm not ready to get married and you are pushing me..."

Tired of her protests, Prince did the only thing he could do.

He took control.

Tugging at the back of her hair, he pulled her close and coerced her lips to mesh with his hearing a slight whimper and then her body surrendered to his.