9.

Saturday came sooner than expected, and here I am already losing my shit. I knew even before I came that Harry came from wealth, at least I did expect it considering that Harry is CEO and his parents are paying me 2000 dollars for this, but I did not expect his parents to live in what resembles a mansion in Vaucluse. I'm so going to make a fool of myself, but hopefully, these people are nice.

I take a look down at myself and mentally thank myself for not wearing flats although it would have been more comfortable than the heeled sandals I'm wearing. They aren't too high though, only around 6 centimeters, but I got a feeling I'll be the shortest one here. It looks like all the women are wearing stilettos, and I don't fail to notice the stares they give me as they make their way to the garden.

"You look lost," a female voice says interrupting my thoughts.

"Hi," I say looking up at the girl. She looks younger than me, but she hovers over me with her stilettos. She's pretty. She has long brown hair and brown eyes like myself, yet I can't help but compare thinking she looks better than I do. "Uhm, I don't think I'm lost. Mr. and Mrs. Styles do live here don't they?" I ask biting my lip.

"They do. You're the photographer?" She asks looking at my rucksack. I guess she didn't expect me to be one of the guests.

"Yes," I nod.

"Leah is it?" She asks shaking my hand.

"Yeah?"

"I'm Sam, Harry's sister."

"Nice to meet you, Sam," I say sincerely. She seems nice like Harry. Hopefully, their parents will be just as pleasant. "So, Harry told you about me?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, he tells me everything. He speaks very highly of you. He's definitely liking you better than his last four secretaries," she admits, and I'm surprised she's telling me all this. So he does speak of me?

"What happened to them?" I wonder. They probably got fired, and I'll most likely be next in line.

"They got fired because they couldn't make good coffee."

"Seriously?" My eyes widen.

"No," she chuckles. Her laugh reminds me of Harry's. God, why do I keep thinking of him?

"But he says you're more hard-working than the others. He also says he likes that you're being yourself."

I narrow my eyes at her, and she shrugs. She doesn't elaborate yet, I'm glad to know he's happy with my work. "Cmon, don't just stand there. Let's get inside. I'm sure Harry would like to know you've arrived," she informs me, and Im surprised by all this information I've received about Harry. I had no idea he is that fond of me. Scratch that. I wasn't aware that he is that fond of my work.

Sam leads me to the garden where a big tent has been set up, and the decorations are seriously blowing my mind. This is their 30th anniversary, so I can't even imagine what they did for their 25th or what they'll do if they make it to 50. Flower decorations are set up everywhere, balloons are scattered all over the garden, and some are even left inside the pool. Of course they have a pool.

"Leah," Harry says before I can even take everything in.

"Hi Harry," I say and gives him a smile. Without a warning he wraps his arms around me in a cuddle. I gulp. I can't believe I'm hugging Harry, but in all honesty, it doesn't feel weird, but instead surprisingly normal. Yet, I can't help myself from taking in his scent. I'm so losing my shit.

"I'm glad to see you," he says as he pulls back and eyes my outfit. His eyes linger a little too long on my bare legs, and I suddenly feel very self-conscious. I've never liked my legs.