21.

I know something is going on before he has even said anything. The excitement is prominent in his eyes, and the way he's rubbing his palms against one another immediately tells me something's up.

"What is going on?" I ask looking around his office trying to see if anything is out of place. Has he always had that plant on his desk?

"Don't look so worried. I promise, you'll like it."

"Like what?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"My surprise," he states. A smile plays on his lips. He's cute when he does these things, but he really doesn't have to. He's spoiling me too much.

"What surprise?" I eye him sceptically.

"This," he says handing me a piece of paper. Malibu. 5 nights for 2 people.

My heart skips a beat when I read the words. "Harry, what is this?" I ask although I think I already know the answer.

"Remember the meeting I have in LA next week?"

"Yes," I nod.

"Well, I need you for it, and I thought we could make the most of it."

"But five days, Harry? That's too long. We have work."

"We'll work when we're there."

"But Harry, we'll be in two completely different time zones. I can't help people with their inqueries when we're so far away."

"You don't need to. I'll have someone else do it for you. You can help answer emails. Besides I like your input on things," he says looking at me with puppy eyes. I have no buts left, and I realise I've already lost.

"You're unbelievable," I sigh. There's no way this is a good idea. Five days is way too long, however, I must admit that the trip sounds very tempting. I've never been to The US before.

"In a good way, right?" He says with those same puppy eyes.

"That depends on how you look at it," I teas, and he places his hands on my hips.

"So is that a yes? You're coming with me?"

"I dunno, Harry? What about flights?"

"Already taken care of, all they need is your information."

"What information? You already know everything there is to know."

"But what I don't know is if you have your full name in your passport?"

"I don't have a passport," I say and his mouth falls agape. His expression is priceless.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Very much so, but you should have seen your face," I teas, and he lets go of my hips. Already, I crave his touch again.

"That's not nice. For doing that, you'll have to come with me."

I want to object, but I already know what I want, and I can't say no to those puppy eyes. I think of Kaia wondering what she's going to think. Of course, he'll tell her it's all strictly business and perhaps he won't even tell her I'm coming along? That doesn't make me feel any better though.

"I'll go," I say, and the way he looks at me makes it all worth it. Who can say no to those eyes? At that moment, he resembles a kid. He shows an excitement I don't think I've ever seen in any adult before.

"We'll be gone a week btw," he chuckles and my eyes widen. A week! Is he crazy, but before I can object he speaks for me. "Before you can object, remember, you already agreed. And technically it's just six days, but with the time difference and everything it'll take longer, and we'll be spending close to 30 hours on a plane." Once again I want to say something, but Harry cuts me to it. "There's internet on the plane, which means I'll be working on board."