13.

Friday, I walk into the office with a hard disc in hand feeling better than I did the last couple of days. The first thing I do is go and make Harry a cup of coffee, and with both hands full I use my elbow to open Harry's door to make my presence known.

He stares at me in confusion. "I thought I gave you today off," he says taking the cup from my hand.

"You did," I say with a smile watching him as he takes a sip of the coffee. "But I'm feeling fine, besides I wanted to give you these. It's been way too long," I say handing him the hard disc.

He narrows his eyes at me. "What's that?"

"Oh. It's the pictures I took at your parents anniversary. I wasn't sure how you wanted them. I mean I could have uploaded them to a website, but that always takes forever. I figured this was easier. You can easily upload them to your computer. Just as long as you give me back my hard disc," I smile. "It's easier than downloading them."

"You came in here to give me this?" He asks staring at the hard disc before he looks back up at me.

"And the coffee," I clarify. "Besides as I told you, I'm feeling fine."

"Fine isn't good. But with that said, I have very much missed your coffee," he says with a smile, "and you," he adds and my heart skips a beat at his confession. "Between us, Gertrude's coffee is horrid," he whispers as if she was able to hear us, and I laugh out loud.

"Glad someone's appreciating my coffee skills," I say. "I should probably get to it," I say heading for the door.

"I wish you'd go home. I want you to take care of yourself."

"I'm fine, Harry," I repeat.

"I'd be less worried if you said you were good."

I bite my lip and stare at him with a smile playing over my lips. "Are you pampering me?"

He quickly shakes his head, but doesn't say anything although the smile that runs over his lips tells me everything I need to know. I head to my desk, the smile still planted on my face.

Around an hour later Harry comes over handing me back my hard disc. "I got it all. Thanks, I'll be sure to add the money to your next pay check."

"Thank you. Let me know if there's anything you aren't happy with," I say placing the hard disc inside my purse.

"You alright? You need anything?"

"I said I'm fine, Harry," I say for at least the third time today. This game seems to have grown a bit old, but the smile on Harry's face when he asks warms my heart.

"You sure?"

"You have work to do I'm sure. I'm fine over here," I say and just as he is about to ask me again I cut him off. "I swear if you're going to ask me one more time if I'm okay, I'm going to lose it."

He narrows his eyes at me and crosses his arms. I can tell a smirk is playing on his lips. Doesn't this man have work to do? "Is that so. And what exactly would happen if I asked you again?"

"Don't test me. I swear that coffee I brought you an hour ago was a bad idea," I say and notice the phone is ringing. "Hello this is Leah Davis from SIG, what can I help you with?" I ask over the phone as I stare at Harry motioning for him to get back to work. He's surely getting on my nerves, but although he does as I say, an hour later he's back, and at lunch time he's encouraging me to eat with him inside his office.

"Am I in here so you can check up on me?" I ask taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Maybe," he says, but the smile he flashes me gives him away. As much as I want to scold him for getting on my nerves, his gesture is rather cute. Not many would be checking up on me like that. As a matter of fact, no one would be checking up on me like that. And although I'm not used to this kind of attention, part of me likes knowing that he cares. He's such a sweetheart. Kaia is lucky to have him, although I'm beginning to think she doesn't deserve him. She doesn't seem like the most pleasant person, although I can't be sure. I mean I've barely even said two words to her. I feel sorry for Harry though, he shouldn't be with someone he doesn't love. Yet it's not my job to tell him what to do.