11.

Everything regarding Harry seems to be messing with my mind. I don't know what happened between us tonight, and I can't help but wonder if he does this with all his employees or if he had done this with all previous secretaries and if that's why they got fired. I'm not someone he can just play with as he likes. And goose bumps arise on my skin as I think of all the other women whose minds he might have been playing with just for the fun of it. Because as much as I don't want to think of her there's Kaia, and it doesn't seem right that he's doing what he's doing when she's in the picture, yet I can't help but want to find out more. I want to find out what's going on inside that head of his, and for hours I stay awake thinking of him, and although I don't get much sleep I'm not tired in the morning. Because as much as I hate to admit it, I'm like a school girl with a crush.

I'm going in deep.

"Good morning, Leah," Harry says in a cheery voice the moment I enter his office.

"Good morning, Harry."

"I see you made it on time," he says as I hand him his coffee.

"Of course, I always make it on time don't I?"

He takes a sip of the coffee and nods his head. "Just surprised if I'm honest. I mean I did bring you home fairly late last night considering you had work this morning."

"I don't believe it's an excuse," I say.

"It's not, but I wouldn't have been surprised if you had slept in."

I take a seat and give him a smile. "I had a nap last night remember? Who knows how long I slept."

"True."

"So do you want to know about my idea?"

"Actually, I've made a reservation for us. We're going out for lunch at 12:30. I want to hear all about your idea then."

"Oh." Suddenly, my heartbeat increases, and I stare at him dumbfounded. Part of me feels that I should back out of the lunch date. Because that's what it is a date, isn't it? But this is strictly business, however it feels so wrong. But I'm just an employee, and Harry's the boss. I'm not supposed to tell him off or come up with excuses, but as much as I like the idea, I'm not sure it's a good one. "That sounds nice." I don't know what else to say. He is nice company, but being alone with him again like that is also playing with my mind. I don't know what to think of it all.

"Be ready at 12:15, and if you have anything else you'd like us to discuss you can tell me then," he flashes me a smile, and I nod and smile back. Where did my tongue go? I leave his office and head over to my desk. I see the phone is flashing which tells me that people are already calling. I answer, but although I help them with their inquiries my mind is completely elsewhere. Somehow, I can't seem to get a pair of green eyes out of my mind.

At 12:15 Harry is right next to my desk smiling at me. "You ready?"

I nod and grab my purse and head towards the lift in silence. Because although there's a ton of questions I want to ask Harry, I don't. I don't know him well enough for that. I notice Harry slightly opening his mouth as we stand inside the lift as if wanting to ask me something, but he stays quiet. "You like Italian?" He asks all of a sudden, and I get a feeling that wasn't the question he was about to ask.

"Yeah. I can eat pretty much everything."

"Everything?" His eyes widen.

"Yeah. I'm just not a fan of pickled food."

"No?"

I shake my head. "I don't see the point in changing something that's already good the way it is," I confess.