10.

As I was looking through emails I could not help but think of Harry and how miserable he had looked all of a sudden at the party. It seemed strange, because I had never seen him like that. He always seemed in such a good mood, but the look he had given me two days ago kept taunting my mind.

After I had taken their family photo Kaia was glued to Harry for the rest of the day, and I did not get a chance to talk much to him. Instead, I did what I do best. I walked around in my bubble capturing moments of people without them looking. All the while my mind kept playing with me. I know I should just shrug it off and forget about it, I mean he has his life and I have mine and somehow the only time the two collide is here at work. That's all there is. I shouldn't be giving it more thought than what good is, but I can't help it.

I didn't see Harry this morning. He was in a meeting when I arrived, and he seems to have been busy ever since. Thus, I'm just trying to get my job of the day done, so that in case he needs help with anything I'm free.

Around three pm I'm finally done with answering emails and phone calls, booking flights for the staff members who are going to Melbourne next week and updating our website. Our phone hours close at 3pm on Mondays which means I have nothing more to do although I normally don't leave until five, because we're always quite busy with so many other things than helping people with their inquisitions.

I head to the kitchen to make coffee before heading to Harry's office with a cup in hand. Softly, I knock on his door, and I hear a ruffled 'come in' from the other side of the room. Harry huffs as I enter, and I see his eyes glued to the screen as I make my way over. I know I probably shouldn't interrupt him, but as he looks up and his eyes meet mine he smiles at me. "I got you this," I say handing him the cup and his whole face seems to lighten up. It's only coffee, but I like what it's doing to him.

"Thanks Leah. You're a life saviour you know that? A true life saviour. I don't know what I'd do without you," he says sounding sincere, and I gulp unsure of how to respond to that, but I don't fail to return the smile.

"I'm here at your service," I chuckle. "I'm all done with my tasks. And you seem rather busy, so I thought maybe I could be put to work in here."

"You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now, thank you," he says and takes a sip of his coffee before standing up. I'm not sure he's aware of what he just said. It was probably just a figure of speech, but his words definitely makes my heart beat a little faster.

"Take a seat," he says, and my eyes widen. I'm surprised that I'm in his chair. I mean I've been working here for less than a month and I'm already in his chair. That's gotta mean something right? Perhaps within a year I'll be taking his position, and he'll be moving on to something else. As if that would ever happen, but a girl can dream. Although, I must admit it would be quite sad if Harry was no longer here.

"I need you to call these customers and reschedule these dates. He says pointing to the names on the screen, if you open my calendar you can see when I'm free. It should be as soon as possible. We also need to think of new advertisement, and I need you to update our regular insurance on the website so that people are aware that it includes travel insurance to all of Asia."

"I already did that," I say looking up at him, and he narrows his eyes at me in confusion. "You wrote me an email Friday, telling me to do it this morning. Is this all?" I wonder, and he nods.

"Yeah. I just have a meeting in half an hour, and I really wanted this done beforehand. These bloody people aren't picking up," he sighs referring to the names on the screen.

"I'm on it," I say.

"Thank you, if you're finished before five feel free to leave, but hopefully it'll only take an hour, and I should be back. If you can't think of any advertising it's fine. Just thought I'd let you know in case you thought of something."