Broppy part 1

It's been 3 months since the trolls and the Bergens have been in peace now and they will no longer eat the trolls anymore, who ever eats a troll will get exiled by the king

It's been 3 months since the trolls and the Bergens have been in peace now and they will no longer eat the trolls anymore, who ever eats a troll will get exiled by the king. Meanwhile Queen Poppy is reading a book called "How to be a good Queen" she's worried that she might not be a good Queen. While she is done reading a book a photo frame falls down almost hitting Poppy's head she grabs the photo frame and sees her mother on the photo frame she starts to cry and smiles and says "ohh mom I wish u where here with me, I'm scared that I might not be a good Queen like u mom, I only remember u when I was a baby... please give me the strength to be a good Queen for my people and also dad misses u mom...and I hope one day I will see u again" says Poppy drying her tears and puts the photo frame back where it belongs. Poppy starts to go outside and sees Branch helping the trolls out, Poppy starts to smile and starts to think about Branch and says "I can't stop thinking about u Branch" Poppy says starting to blush when looking at Branch and she notice that Branch is shirtless making Poppy blush even more making her feel freaky around Branch. While Poppy was thinking about Branch she accidentally bumps into Branch making her fall on top of Branch making her feel blushy "Poppy are u okay!" Said Branch laying in the floor with Poppy on top of him, Poppy then opens her eyes and realize she is on top of Branch, trying to be calm around him she says "omg I'm so sorry Branch I didn't mean to hurt u are u okay" said Poppy making herself feel guilty about what happen. Luckily there was no trolls when it happen, Branch smiles and says "it's okay Poppy accidents happen just be careful we don't want the new Queen to get hurt right" said Branch making Poppy blush and mad also, "So Poppy I want to tell u something it's really important I want u to go meet up at my place if u have time since ur the Queen" said Branch making Poppy look suspicious about him but she didn't worried about it "I will go and I'm not busy just cuss I'm the Queen doesn't mean I'm busy Branch" said Poppy giving a smile to Branch, Branch smiles back to her and says "I got to go now Poppy I have to clean my room alright and meet me up at night okay" said Branch running to his house Poppy thinks to herself and says "I think he likes me!?" Said Poppy making her go to her room and getting her self ready to go see Branch at night.