Broppy part 15

Lily finds Poppy laying on the bushes with blood coming out of private parts she noticed that Poppy can't feel her legs "Poppy what happen why can't u not move ur legs what did Creek did to u!?!" Said Lily trying to move Poppy legs slowly so she won't hurt her "Creek tried to kill me he put something on the Pie and it made my legs numb and the worst part I'm about to give birth" said Poppy trying to hold on on something so she can start pushing when she's ready. Lily starts to take Poppy's underwear off so she can see if the twins are coming out already so she can tell Poppy to push "Poppy I'm goin to need u to push hard as u can and don't stop until I tell u" said Lily grabbing some blankets from her basket so when the babies come out she can clean them. "Poppy push!!" said Lily telling Poppy to start pushing already  "AAAHHHH!!!" Poppy screams in pain with tears running down her check "that's it Poppy I can see the head now take some deep breathes so the baby can come out now" said Lily telling Poppy that she's almost there but to take some deep breathes. Poppy starts to takes some deep breathes and starts to push more "GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Poppy freezes and hears the cries of her first baby "WWAAAAHHH!!" Lily wraps the baby with a blanket and shows it to Poppy. "Congratulations Poppy it's a girl" said Lily putting the baby next to her, Poppy couldn't believe it her daughter has Branch's blue skin and nose with pink hair like hers and she has her pink eyes she starts to cry "She's so beautiful" said Poppy not taking her eyes out of her daughter until she feels the 2nd twin to come out "AAHHHH!! I forgot that I still have another one inside of me" said Poppy pushing even harder so she can be over with it. Lily sees the 2nd twin to come out but she notice that there's something wrong and she sees that the umbilical cord is around the babies neck she tells Poppy to stop pushing "Poppy please stop pushing ur baby has the umbilical cord around his neck I'm goin to have to push ur baby back so I can take the umbilical cord off his neck" said Lily grabbing the baby trolls head and starts to push it back so the umbilical cord can fall off "AAAHHHHHH!!! It hurts so bad can I now push it so I won't have to feel pain anymore" said Poppy screaming so bad that she's this close to give up on pushing. She starts to take some deep breathes and Lily tells her to push one more time "Come on Poppy one more push and ur baby will come out" said Lily telling Poppy to push one more time so she won't have to feel the pain anymore "GAAAAHHHHHH" Poppy sees Lily holding her baby and notice that her baby looks like her Lily holds the baby and says "it's a boy Poppy he looks like u except that he has blue hair like his Father" said Lily passing the baby to Poppy so she can see her son "He..he has Branch's blue eyes and his blue hair" said Poppy crying of joy she puts her son next to her Daughter since there both asleep. Lily gives some herbs to Poppy so she can start to walk and to stop the bleeding she makes sure that the twins are okay and she checks to make sure that the poison that Creek gave her did not affect her twins. "There okay Poppy there all healthy and cute have u decided what there names are goin to be?" Said Lily grabbing her basket and makes sure that there's no danger so her and Poppy can start walking to the troll tree with the twins. Poppy smiles at Lily and looks back at her Babies and says "yes, for my daughter her name is goin to be Pearl because every time I look at her she shines like a pearl and for my son I'm goin to name him Brave because he has been so brave and I know he will be brave like his father and like his grandfather" said Poppy starting to cry because her son reminds her of Branch and her Father. "Poppy are u okay" said Lily putting her hand on Poppy's shoulder, Poppy turns around with tears going down her cheek and says "I'm okay I'm just crying because I wish my father was her to see his grandchildren" said Poppy crying with a smile on her face letting Lily know that she's okay. Lily starts to help Poppy with the twins and says "I'm goin to carry ur daughter and just letting u know I won't tell Branch that Creek tried to kill u I promise" said Lily letting Poppy know that she won't tell anyone or Branch that Creek tried to kill her and the babies cuss it will cause a lot of war and Poppy doesn't want that. "Thanks Lily I will tell Branch that I was helping u collect herbs until my water broke and that u had no choice but to help me deliver my babies" said Poppy telling Lily that she's goin to tell Branch that her water broke to soon and that she had no other choice but to give birth to her children. They start to walk to the troll tree with the babies sleeping in there hands they then made it to the troll tree and everyone in the troll stop doing what there where doing and they saw that Poppy is holding her twins and they where all in shock everyone started to wonder when did she gave birth. One of the Trolls ran to go get Branch and said "King Branch u need to come here quick Queen Poppy just gave birth to her twins" said the troll telling him that the Queen has already gave birth to his children, Branch is in shock he couldn't believe what they have told him "Where is Poppy I have to go see her now I need to make sure she's okay, I knew I shouldn't have left her by herself" said Branch leaving his house and starts to run to look for Poppy he starts to blame himself because he shouldn't have left her by herself his worried about her but also his children. He finds Poppy in the nursery she is laying down in bed with her twins in her arms. He couldn't believe it it's like if he was dreaming he starts to notice that one of them had his skin color and the other one has blue hair like his "Poppy are they boys or girls" said Branch poking his daughter's nose cause she has his nose. Poppy smiles and laughs at Branch and says "both Branch and also the one that u just poke its ur daughter and the one with the Blue hair it's a boy and i already got the names now, the girl name is Pearl and for the boy his name is Brave" said Poppy looking at her babies she can't stop looking at them. Branch starts to cry a little bit but he doesn't leave her side he wants to protect her and stay with her so he can spend time with her and the kids since his now a father "Poppy I promise that I won't leave u for now on I will never leave u alone or leave are kids alone I will protect u day and night and all of these is because I love u and I'm thank full for having u as my wife and the mother of my children" said Branch grabbing Poppy's arm and kisses it so she can know that he will always be there for her and that he will never leave her and for now on he will protect them cuss now they are a family.

 Branch starts to cry a little bit but he doesn't leave her side he wants to protect her and stay with her so he can spend time with her and the kids since his now a father "Poppy I promise that I won't leave u for now on I will never leave u alon...

THE END

SIKEEEEE There's season 2 called Broppy 2: New Destiny