Broppy part 3

The next morning Branch wakes up and sees Poppy sleeping next to him he gives her a kiss on the cheek and gets up and instead of putting he's clothes and he's shorts on he puts he's boxes instead he goes to the kitchen to make Poppy some breakfast...

The next morning Branch wakes up and sees Poppy sleeping next to him he gives her a kiss on the cheek and gets up and instead of putting he's clothes and he's shorts on he puts he's boxes instead he goes to the kitchen to make Poppy some breakfast cuss he knows that Poppy won't wake up unless u make her something to wake her up. In Branch room Poppy wakes up and notice that Branch is not with her "Branch where are u?" she starts to freak out she puts her bra and underwear to go look for Branch until she smells something delicious "What's that smell" Poppy said she starts to follow the smell and it takes her to the kitchen when she gets there she sees Branch shirtless and sees that he made some pancakes for her and ask "Branch I didn't know u like cooking or even make some delicious pancakes for me" Poppy said wanting to know who show Branch how to cooked "My grandma show me how to cooked when I was a kid I still remember her showing me a lot of things every time I cooked it brings me good memories of her" said Branch smiling at Poppy and starts to drink his coffee, Poppy can't stop looking at him it's like she finally found her prince she starts to imagine of her and Branch together as King and Queen and not realizing that she has been staring to much on Branch making him worried about Poppy "Poppy are u okay u been starting at me and not eating ur pancakes" said Branch looking at Poppy making sure she's okay "Sorry Branch I was thinking..." said Poppy looking back at Branch "thinking about what?" Branch replied getting closer to Poppy "I was thinking about us Branch I really love u and I want to spend my entire life with u...Branch I want u to be my husband" said Poppy grabbing Branch hands and waiting for Branch to say something he was shock at first but he smiles at Poppy and says "Poppy I want to be with u also, I want my life to be with u if it wasn't for u I would of been that grumpy troll for the rest of my life until u came into my life and save me, u show me that happiness is inside of us and of course Poppy I will love to be ur king" said Branch giving a kiss to Poppy to let her know that Poppy is his and nobody else he grabs Poppy and pushes her against the wall and starts to make out with her, showing Poppy that no one will break them apart.