Broppy Part 14

8 months have past since Poppy and Branch have got married things in troll tree have change everyone is happy, singing and dancing. But for Poppy her life has been hard lately since she's carrying twins making her life harder, she hates when Branch gets all over protective when she's trying to do something on her own. Everyday Branch never leaves her side, once Poppy tried to hide from Branch but he manages to find her anyway he will tell her to be so super careful with herself since she's 8 months pregnant but Poppy wouldn't listen. Poppy is alone in her room she is thinking what to decorate the nursery since they don't know the genders yet she feels the twins moving in her belly she smiles and says " I can't wait to meet y'all both I hope y'all have ur daddy's blue hair and my pink hair" said Poppy excited to meet them since she's about to be 9 months in couple of days. "Everyday my belly gets bigger and bigger making me feel like y'all are goin to be big and strong" said Poppy talking to herself until she hears someone knocking in her door "Come in" She says wondering who could it be, she hopes it's not Branch cuss he won't leave her side and he will start to be all overprotective of her. "It's me Poppy the nurse but u can call me by my name Lily" said Lily walking in nervously thinking that she bothered the Queen, "Ohh hey Lily I never though u was coming, but I wanted to ask u something" said Poppy walking towards Lily telling her to follow her to her room so they can talk privately. "So, what do u want to ask me?" Said Lily carious of what Poppy want to ask her, "is there possibility that my twins can be born on 8 months? cause I'm starting to feel like I'm about to pop" said Poppy touching her belly and sitting down in her chair cause she was tired of walking. "Yeah there is possibility but sometimes twins can be born on 9 months but if u feel like ur goin to give birth ur goin to have to be induced that's if u want to have them right now" said Lily explaining to Poppy that if she wants to have them she will have to get induced for that, Poppy is shocked about Lily's answer for her question about her twins. "Ohh Okay i don't want to have them right now i was just asking that's all cuss I'm worried that they might be born any moment and also how do u know about all these pregnancy? Where u pregnant before Lily?" Said Poppy starts to suspect about Lily cause how does she know all about these cause she knows she's a nurse but she looks like a troll that has had a baby before the way she tells Poppy of feeling a baby, how the pain feels like and the contractions. Lily starts to shake a lot she doesn't know what to do she tries to be calm but ended up panicking but she manages to make fake coughs so Poppy won't notice a thing "Omg Lily are u okay!? do u have a fiver?" Said Poppy putting her arm on Lily's shoulder trying to confer her so she won't get sick. "I'm okay Poppy I should be goin now I need to get some herbs from outside the troll tree I will see u later" said Lily leaving from Poppy's rooms leaving Poppy with a lot of suspicious about her, she starts to run to her house and starts to panic because she's scared that Poppy will find out that she had a baby with Creek but she ends up calming down she gets her basket and leaves the troll tree to get some herbs. Poppy starts to get hungry but notice that's there's no food on the fridge "are u freaking serious, I'm pregnant and my own husband hasn't buy me food!!" said Poppy angrily she starts to punch and kick the fridge until she smells something she starts to follow the smell but notice that its not inside her house but outside "Mmm I wonder where the delicious smell takes me since there no food in my house" said Poppy starting to follow the smell not noticing that she's leaving the troll tree not even the trolls notice that she keeps following until she sees someone looking like a troll but a dirty troll. "Hello are u the one who made that delicious food cause I'm super hungry" said Poppy trying to be nice so the troll can give her a slice of it the unknown troll doesn't say anything he looks like if he hasn't take a shower before he looks at Poppy and says "sure I made these for u since ur the Queen" said the unknown troll sounding familiar like Creek but Poppy doesn't suspect of it "ohh thank u and what did u made cuss whatever u made is making my stomach growling and my babies also" said Poppy starting to get excited of what he made for her "I made u a Raspberry Pie with Blueberries on it i knew it was ur favorite so I made it for u" said the unknown troll starting to sound creepier cuss who will know that the only person who knows that's her favorite food is Branch, her friends and Creek but she keeps on not suspecting anything "Aww thank u thats my favorite food" said Poppy thanking him for making her some food "u don't have to thank me now dig in before it gets colder!!! and deadly... said the unknown troll smiling at Poppy and making sure that Poppy didn't heard his last words. Poppy starts to dig in none stoping she starts to get tired now she feels like she's full now she's starts to leave and say "well thanks for the meal I have to keep goin now—" she falls and notice that she can't feel her legs she starts to panicked "I can't feel my legs what did do to me!!" said Poppy yelling at the unknown troll he starts to smiles and says "it's simple I put some poisonous herbs on the pie so u won't move and also so u can die with ur babies inside of u" said the unknown troll taking off the disguised and it was Creek with the horrible scar on his eye making Poppy remember the day when he kidnaped her and the day Branch saved her from him now his here for his revenge "please Creek don't do these to me, please don't kill me or my babies please I begged u" said Poppy starting to cry and notice that her water Broke making it even more worse for her even doe she can't feel her legs "Omg it hurts!!" said Poppy screaming in pain knowing that she's about to give birth to her twins "Please Creek don't kill me not while I'm about to give birth to my kids please at least kill me when I'm done giving birth to my twins" said Poppy crying in pain begging Creek to help her but Creek smiles at her with horror " Mhmm let me think about it should I kill u with ur twins alive or should I leave u die in here by yourself with ur twins inside of u" said Creek making Poppy suffer even more until he made his decision "I have decided now I'm goin to leave u in here to die in suffering with ur twins inside of u making u die easily and when ur dead I'm goin to come back and kill Branch and when he's gone I will be the ruler of the trolls and no one will stop me" said Creek sounding like a maniac now he leaves Poppy by herself so she can die easily he disappears in the bushes and never seen again. Poppy starts to scream "HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE IM ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO MY TWINS PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!" Said Poppy screaming and yelling hard as she can but nobody hears her until someone hears her and it's Lily she hears Poppy screams and starts to run towards Poppy screams "I'm coming now Poppy please hold on I'm on my way!!"