Broppy Part 8

Branch and Poppy made it to troll tree on time, when they got there Poppy notice that there's something that doesn't feel right, there's no troll singing, dancing or hugging Poppy sees her friends but there not happy they look sad like if somethin...

Branch and Poppy made it to troll tree on time, when they got there Poppy notice that there's something that doesn't feel right, there's no troll singing, dancing or hugging Poppy sees her friends but there not happy they look sad like if something bad happen "Branch put me down I think something bad happen here" said Poppy trying to run towards them but she remembers that she has bruises on her legs. Her friends saw and came towards her "Poppy ur back where were u, we though something. Bad happen to u are u hurt who did these to u" said Dj Suki trying to figure out if Poppy is okay. Poppy tries to calm her down "I'm okay I just want to know what's goin on in here, I only been missing for a day!?" Said Poppy trying to get a answer from one of her friends but none of them aren't willing to talk they look sad until Dj Suki speaks "Poppy... Idk what to tell u" said DJ Suki trying to be the one speaking "Yeah Poppy we didn't know that these was goin to happen" Biggie trying to support Dj Suki so she won't be the one talking "Poppy... when u disappear and Branch went to go look for u..." said Satin trying to tell her the truth but her sister Chenille interrupts her "We promise Branch that we won't tell Peppy that u have gone missing...so we didn't tell ur father but somehow ur father found out and he..." said Chenille she pauses and starts to cry "Poppy ur father his...his dead!!!" Chenille screams and starts to cover up her mouth knowing that she told to much. Poppy freezes she can't say anything, her eyes are wide up she thinks that these is a dream "No ur..ur.. ur lying!!! MY FATHER CAN'T BE DEAD THESE HAS TO BE A DREAM HOW CAN HE BE DEAD HE WAS HEALTHY AND THERE WAS NO SIGNS THAT HE WASNT OKAY!!! PLEASE MOVE OUT THE WAY I HAVE TO SEE MY FATHER I HAVE TO SEE HIM!!! even if these is the last time I'm goin to see him..." said Poppy trying to move her friends so she can see her dead father even if these hurts her seeing father dead in front of her she runs to her father bedroom and sees his lifeless body laying on his bed like if he was sleeping, she sees a troll with him "Queen Poppy I'm so sorry for ur lost we tried everything to review him but his heart was to weak..., the cause of his death was a heart attack" said the troll leaving the room so she can leave Poppy with her Father alone she closes the door. Poppy stares at her father knowing that he will never come back "Dad why did u had to go...known of these should of have happen I'm sorry dad everything is my fault" said Poppy hugging her father while crying she starts to blame herself for everything even doe it wasn't her fault. Poppy never left the room she wanted to stay by her father side but Branch comes in and tells her "Poppy...u have to leave now please is hurting me seeing u like these u need to be in rest so u can heal ur wounds please Poppy" said Branch trying to beg Poppy to leave her father so she won't suffer more Poppy looks at him and says "It's my fault Branch...I should have never left him alone he could of have been alive right now" said Poppy crying and blaming herself for her fathers death she start run towards Branch hugging him tight crying on his shoulders "Branch let me spend the night at ur house please I need u right now I won't be able to sleep at my house I would rather sleep next to u" said Poppy looking straight to Branch's eyes begging him if she can spend the night at his house. Branch blushes and smiles at Poppy he gives a Kiss to Poppy arms and says "Sure people u know my house is ur house also" said Branch leaving the room with Poppy heading to his house Poppy turns around and sees her father and says "Good bye dad I will never forget u..."