Broppy Part 2

It's night already Poppy is getting ready to leave her house and goes straight to Branch house she sees Branch waiting for her outside she runs towards him and says "Someone is looking cute" says Poppy, Branch smiles and says "And I though I was t...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's night already Poppy is getting ready to leave her house and goes straight to Branch house she sees Branch waiting for her outside she runs towards him and says "Someone is looking cute" says Poppy, Branch smiles and says "And I though I was the only one looking cute for someone" winks at Poppy making Poppy blush and smile. While there inside and goin straight to his room Poppy sits down on one of Branch chairs and waits for Branch to tell her what he wants to tell her "Poppy the reason I have u here is because I love u..." Poppy looks at him shook realizing that Branch loves her all along she lets Branch continue talking "ik what ur goin to say and it's okay and I just want to tell u these because ur the only person that makes me happy the only person who have never give up on me when everyone around me...that's all I want to tell u it's okay if u don't accept my feelings because ur the Queen and u have lots of responsibilities—" Poppy stops him and starts kissing him, she starts to put her hands around his back Branch starts to do the same thing he starts to put Poppy on his bed and starts to tongue kiss and bitting her lips making Poppy moan he starts to put his hands around Poppy breast Poppy says "undress me Branch I want u so bad" Branch takes Poppy's dress off and bra but leaves her underwear on making Poppy nervous and curious. Branch takes his clothes off except for his boxers he starts to kiss Poppy to her lips to her neck making Poppy moan even louder when he reach to her breast he starts to play with them and starts to say "ur breast are soft and ur nipples are beautiful like u" said Branch making Poppy to moan more he starts to lick her nipples and then sucking them making Poppy to put her hands around his head making him to keep going Branch starts to lick her stomach and kissing her making Poppy laugh and ticklish. Instead of taking her underwear off with his hands he uses his mouth to take her underwear off he throws her underwear Branch starts to lick her clit and starts to put his to fingers inside of her making Poppy to say "That feels good baby keep goin and don't stop" Branch starts to do it even harder that making Poppy to cum and scream "Branch I'm about to cum!" She cums on Branch hands making Branch Said "Now it's my turn" Giving Poppy a kiss he takes of his boxers and Poppy sees his long manhood she begins  to suck it making Branch moan a little and then she starts to go even more faster making Branch grave her hair to make her go even more faster he starts to tell her "I'm cumin now don't stop" she kept goin until he finally come inside of her mouth she starts to clean her face and then Branch grabs her arm and kisses her and grabs her and throws her on the bed and starts to make out until he sees his dick touching Poppy vaginal and says "Poppy do u want me to go inside of u" said Branch getting ready for her response Poppy looks at him and smile and says "yes Branch I want u to be inside of me I want the person I love to take my virginity and is u Branch ur the only one I love" Branch looks at her kisses her and smiles "I love u too Poppy, let me know if I'm hurting u okay" Branch starts to put it in slowly so he won't hurt her he starts to put it in all the way in he hears Poppy squeak and says " Are u okay Poppy is it hurting u" said Branch getting worried that he did something wrong "No Branch I'm okay keep goin and don't stop okay I will be fine" Branch kept goin and he kept goin harder, Poppy was already giving Branch some marks on his back she starts to moan louder telling Branch to keep goin faster Branch was starting to sweat and Poppy to but she wanted to keep goin cuss she loves the smell of Branch when his sweaty, they did a lot of position until Poppy scream "BRANCH!!"
She was ready to cum she starts to grab Branch hand and Branch scream "POPPY!!" Both of them made a big loud moan making each other cum at the same time Poppy was so sweaty and tired that she didn't realize that Branch cum inside of her but somehow she wasn't worried about it Branch lays on poppy and starts to grab her from the arm and kisses her telling her "I love u Poppy I will always be there for u no matter what" said Branch hugging Poppy tightly and covering her with a blanket so they can cuddle with each other making Poppy smile and cry at the same time "I love u too Branch" Said Poppy kissing him back hugging him tightly and fell asleep next to him.

Broppy: True Colorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें