Broppy part 13

Lady Moth knocks on Lily's room "Lily are u okay? U know u can talk to me since I'm ur mother" said Lady Moth waiting on Lily to open the door and she did. Lily was busting in tears her eyes watery she has never seen her daughter so sad and she knew why was she so sad "Lily ik it's hard for u...but u did the right thing u had to give away ur child to ur older sister so they can both be protected by Creek and Ik Creek was a bad troll for u he has bad seeds for u, remember what I told u he may be the father of ur son but he will always be the worst and traitor troll u will ever know" said Lady Moth trying to tell her daughter that she did the right thing to protect her only son but Lily gets aggressive towards her mother "How do u know what's best for me I never got the chance to be in my sons life the only thing I remember him is when he was born, and who was the one who told me to get rid of him!?! YOU!! I will never get the chance to see him grow or become a great troll!!! Said Lily crying in range that almost all the trolls could of have heard her but didn't cuss they were so busy celebrating Poppy and Branch's wedding day Lady Moth could say anything to her but she speaks "U will see him again Lily trust me he will comeback to the troll tree and he will come looking for u but he won't come alone he will come with a troll one of Poppy and Branch's child idk who it is idk the gender of it I just know that he or she will help ur son to comeback to u" said Lady Moth trying not to cry at her daughter knowing that everything is her fault knowing that she ruined her daughters life but it wasn't her fault she knew if her daughter kept her baby her son would of been ashamed among all the trolls and he would of have died from the Bergens but she never told her daughter why but she will never tell her why. Lily couldn't even look at her own mother she gives her a dirty look "Get out...I don't want to see u...idk if ur my mother anymore" said Lily telling her mother to leave Lady Moth was shock she couldn't believe what was she seeing she saw something on her daughter that she's worried about her future now she leaves and closes the door and walks away with a sad face thinking to herself what went wrong all what she wanted to do is to protect her daughter and grandson. Branch sees Lady Moth walking away he tries to say hi to her but Poppy grabs him "Come on Branch we are about to dance" said Poppy grabbing Branch arm so he won't go away "Oh okay Poppy I was trying to say hi to Lady Moth but I don't think she heard me" said Branch telling Poppy that he was trying to say hi to her but she didn't heard him Poppy looks at him and gives him a kiss on the check "she's probably busy Branch she will probably say hi to u later when the wedding is over and besides it's loud she won't be able to hear u from all over here" said Poppy telling Branch not to worry about it that Lady Moth couldn't hear him. She then remembers that she needs to speak with Lady Moth about the future of her twins she doesn't want her to tell Branch or else his goin to be all over protective over her and her children. When the wedding was over she runs to Lady Moth and tells her to wait for her "Lady Moth wait i need to speak with u" said Poppy trying to catch up Lady Moth. She looks at Poppy and says "what do u need Queen Poppy?" Said Lady Moth confused of what Poppy want to ask her now, "I want to beg u not to tell Branch about the futures of her kids please I don't want him to get to much worried about me and them please I beg u" said Poppy trying to beg Lady Moth not to tell Branch about it but Lady Moth already knew that she won't tell him "I won't Poppy and besides it was ur choice to ask me about it so Branch will never find out but u need to be careful cuss since ur now married with him u can't keep secrets from him forever I'm just letting u know now cuss one day ur goin to have to tell him and if u don't tell him these might be the end of ur Marriage and Family" said Lady Moth telling Poppy if she kept keeping secrets away from Branch she might lose him forever she makes it to her house she opens her door before she enters Poppy speaks "thank u Lady Moth" said Poppy leaving her alone heading home with Branch. Lady Moth sees a great future ahead of Poppy and Branch but she fears for there children cuss now there future is about to begin.