Broppy part 12

Poppy gets up and starts to head home and she notice that Branch is not home she sits in the couch and touches her belly "how could these happen, I just wanted to know y'all future but I never though that one of y'all will leave the troll tree and possibility of not coming back" said Poppy blaming herself and thinking that it should of have been best of not knowing there future. She then remember something, she might not know the genders of her twins but she decides to find the perfect names for them "What should I names y'all?, if it's a girl I would probably name u Pearl and if ur a boy and u look exactly like ur grumpy daddy I would name u brave" said Poppy smiling and knowing that she finally got the names for her twins even doe she doesn't know the genders of them. Branch is seen walking around the garden and he sees Lady Moth and he runs towards her and says "Lady Moth what are u doing here aren't u supposed to be in rest" said Branch trying to help Lady Moth and wondering why she is here "I'm okay Branch I may be old and on my 100 but I'm okay I guess u forgot that we trolls and trolls visions can leave longer" said Lady Moth smiling and  touching Branch nose and walks away. Branch stops her and ask her a question "Lady Moth I got a question for u I want to know me and Poppy's future together I want to know if we are goin to be okay" said Branch nervously waiting for Lady Moth to tell him even if it's bad or good news "Branch u shouldn't be worried about it y'all are about to be married in   2 days already u need to relax and ur also about to be a father soon I know u will be a good father to them just don't worry about what's goin on around u" said Lady Moth leaving Branch standing by himself. Branch enters his home and sees Poppy sleeping in the couch, he carries Poppy to his room and lays down softly and he puts a blanket on her so she won't be cold. He lays down with her and cuddles with her he hugs her so she won't leave him him. The next day Branch wakes up and turns around and notice that Poppy is not in the bed with him he starts to freak out "Poppy where are u!?" said Branch looking for her everywhere until he heard someone knocking on his door he opens it and Branch thought it was Poppy but it wasn't it was Biggie and Guy diamond. "What are y'all guys doing here and what's up with the suit y'all are wearing" said Branch looking suspicious about them all dress up fancy like if someone was getting married "Ohh Branch didn't Poppy tell u today is y'all wedding and we are here to help u get ready u don't want Poppy to marry u with ur pajamas on" said Biggie entering Branch house and starts to get Branch suits "what are y'all talking about where Poppy I need to go see her!?" said Branch trying to avoid biggie to go look for Poppy "Nahh aah ah u can't see the bride yet didn't u know that is bad luck to go see the bride" Biggie grabbing Branch from the arm starts to take of his clothes off and starts putting his suit on "Mmm something is missing in here Guy diamond would u like to add some glitter on him" said Biggie looking at Branch Guy diamond is these close to add some glitter on him until Branch tells him not too "No no no!! I don't want glitter on me I'm good now I'm ready to get married with the troll I love" said Branch ready to go outside and see everyone waiting for him and Poppy. He goes outside and sees all the trolls screaming his name and congratulating him he starts walking and sees Biggie as they wait for Poppy to come out. Branch sees Poppy coming out and sees her with her beautiful dress with glitter all around it he sees Chenille and Satin holding the back of the dress as Poppy makes it towards Branch. Chenille and Satin leaves and sits down next to Guy Diamond, Copper, Dj Suki and Smidge as they watch there friend get married. "We are gathered here today to see the happiness of Branch and Poppy, and now we will receive the rings" said Biggie giving a eye contact to Copper to get up and give the rings to Branch and Poppy, he gets up and gives them to Branch and Poppy. "Queen Poppy will u accept Branch as ur future husband" said Biggie looking at Poppy, she smiles and puts the ring on Branch finger and says "I do" said Poppy smiling of joy and then Biggie turns to Branch and says "King Branch will accept Poppy as ur wife and protect her, love her, respect her, take care of her, and guide her" said Biggie looking at Branch. Branch puts the ring on Poppy ring and says "I do" said Branch smiling at Poppy and holding there hands together "Then I announce Husband and Wife" said Biggie about to cry and he grabs Mr. Dinkles so he won't cry. All the trolls were shouting there names they were throwing glitter and flowers at them they starting singing and dancing everyone in troll tree where happy that Poppy and Branch are married now and they can't wait to see there future babies. Everyone in troll tree are celebrating while Creek sees them happy together he knows that Poppy is pregnant with Branch kids he smiles at them and says "U may think it's over but it's not just wait until u pop ur kids out of ur stomach and I will come back to u and start my revenge" said Creek mad and furious his about to leave and he sees the nurse spying on him "Creek ur alive?" said the nurse shock of what she's seeing "Lily is that u it's not what it looks like i was just checking on u that's all" said Creek trying to flea from Lily until she ask him "how's my son and my sister and also I want to know if they are okay I won't tell the trolls that u where here" said Lily trying to talk to Creek and telling him that she won't rattle him out "Are son is okay and ur sister is also okay and like I said I was just passing by that's all and I got to go see u later Lily it was nice to seeing u again" said Creek leaving the troll tree and disappears Lily couldn't believe that Creek is alive and the worst part he couldn't even tell him if she could see her own son and sister also. She runs to her room and cries she ask herself "how could these happen all I wanted was to see my son are son I wish I shouldn't have lost my virginity to this animal!! And now I pray for my son to be okay and my sister also and I hope Creek doesn't hurt them" said Lily closing her eyes with tears falling to her cheek.