Broppy Part 4

Poppy was enjoying it she didn't want him to stop she kept telling him to "Bite me Branch and give me lots of kisses to show me how much u love me" she replied moaning and whispering in his ears making him more horny and making his manhood go up m...

Poppy was enjoying it she didn't want him to stop she kept telling him to "Bite me Branch and give me lots of kisses to show me how much u love me" she replied moaning and whispering in his ears making him more horny and making his manhood go up making Poppy more interested in sucking it but Poppy remember that she has to tell her dad about her and Branch "Branch stop" she replied making Branch to put her down and he looks at her all confused "What's wrong did I do something wrong wasn't I not giving lots of kisses to u" he replies looking at Poppy confused and guilt in his eyes Poppy looks at him and says "I have to tell my father that me and u are going out and that me and u are getting married he has to know Branch" said Poppy putting her clothes on and getting ready to leave, Branch nodded his head and said " Ik Poppy and I will go with u I want ur dad to know that I love u and that ur my everything and I want to built a family with u" said Branch putting his clothes on and ready to leave with Poppy. They started walking and they made it to Poppy's dad house and they saw Poppy dad outside reading a book to the children telling them how he save the trolls from the Bergens and how he kept them safe for 20 years "Dad we need to talk it's really important" Poppy said waiting on her dad to tell the children to go play around while his done talking to his daughter "Sure Poppy let me just tell the children to go play in the garden so me and u can talk privately" said Peppy telling the children to go play in the garden, then Peppy tells Poppy and Branch to come in and to sit down "Come in what's so important u wanted to tell me Poppy" said Peppy looking at Poppy calm while sitting Poppy grabs Branch arm and they both said at the same time "We are getting married" said Poppy and Branch holding there hands tight waiting for the worse and scared that Peppy won't accept there marriage Peppy look at them and smiled " that's all y'all wanted to tell me u know u of have already already y'all don't need my approvals ur the Queen now Poppy if u want to marry Branch go ahead I want u to be happy I want u to have the best life and if ur mother was here she would been happy for u" said Peppy looking at Poppy and cleaning her tears cuss she knows that her father wants to best for her and her future "thank u father I promise u that Branch will make me happy and he will be a great husband and a great king to me and to everyone" said Poppy hugging her father and Peppy wish her the best for her and Branch.