Broppy Part 6

Branch is trying to figure out what kind of ring would look good on Poppy he wants the ring to be beautiful like Poppy, he finds the right ring for Poppy the ring has rose gold and has a white diamond on it he says to himself "These ring is perfec...

Branch is trying to figure out what kind of ring would look good on Poppy he wants the ring to be beautiful like Poppy, he finds the right ring for Poppy the ring has rose gold and has a white diamond on it he says to himself "These ring is perfect" said Branch smiling thinking to himself how would Poppy react when she sees it. When Branch is done buying the ring he sees Dj Suki running towards him saying "BRANCH BRANCH!! have u seen Poppy we can't find her anywhere me , Biggie, Guy Diamond, Copper and Satin and Chenille have look everywhere do u know were she is!?!" Said Dj Suki shaking and worried like if something might of have happen to Poppy, Branch tries to calm them down "She's probably wondering I think but when was the last time y'all saw her?" Said Branch trying to figure out if Poppy had a meeting or something important Dj Suki reply's "the last time I saw her was when she said she had to try some wedding dresses that's all I remember but she told me to meet up at her house to talk about what kind of songs should we put on y'all wedding day" said Dj Suki explaining that she should supposed to meet up with Poppy but it turns out that Poppy wasn't there making Branch worried that she couldn't just wonder off like that he starts to feel something is not right "I have to go find her" said Branch running and heading to Poppy house to try to find out if something is missing he goes inside her house and sees that the entire house is calm but when he heads to Poppy room he sees that there's a crack on the floor and a piece of Poppy hair meaning that something bad happen to Poppy, Branch is so furious he runs to his house and packs his stuff to go look for Poppy he feels that Poppy might be in danger he tells Poppy friends "I need y'all to stay here cuss I don't want y'all to get hurt and also I don't want Peppy do get worried that his only daughter is missing" said Branch telling them no to tell Peppy that Poppy is missing they nodded and Biggie said "Branch be careful out there and bring Poppy home safe please" Branch gives them a hug and tells them "I promise that I will find Poppy and bring her back home so she can be my wife and the last person I wan to be with and have kids with" said Branch smiling while his continuing his journey to find Poppy, He finally makes it to the end of the tree and he remembers when Poppy and Him were trying to figure out which one takes them to the troll tree he notice that his not the only one that has left the troll tree he sees foot prints from a troll he starts to follow them but he stops "Wait of minute why would Poppy leave these doesn't make sense—" he hears somebody he hides under a tree and he couldn't believe his eyes he sees Creek getting some wood Branch stares at him and starts to follow him thinking that he might know where Poppy is he whispers to himself "What the hell is these traitor doing here, just wait when I get close to his hide out I will murder him" said Branch getting closer to his hideout Creek opens the door not noticing that he left the door open he hears Creek talking to someone he gets closer and hears Poppy Scream "LET GO OF ME ALREADY PLEASE MY FRIENDS MUST BE WORRIED ABOUT ME PLEASE I PROMISE I WONT TELL ANYONE THAT U RAPE ME!!" said Poppy screaming out of pain like if someone have stab her in the back Branch runs and sees Poppy with bruises on her face and body her legs and her private parts are covered in blood like if someone have got inside of her and ripped her apart, Branch screams at Creek and said "WHAT HAVE U DONE TO MY POPPY!!" Said Branch jumping on top of Creek like a vicious animal he starts to punch Creek on the face he starts to choke him "UR GOIN TO PAY WHAT U HAVE DONE TO POPPY!!" said Branch holding Creek throat so tight so he can die easily Poppy tells creek to stop "Branch please stop ur goin to kill him!" said Poppy trying to get the scissors next to her she manages to get them and starts cutting the rope on her hair, arms and legs she was in a lot of pain that she couldn't get up her legs were hurting her but she manages to get up and runs towards Branch and hugs him telling him "Branch please stop... I'm okay I'm here now...please don't kill him... killing is never the answer..." said Poppy hugging Branch so tight that made him let go off creek "Why Poppy these animal almost kill u, why do u want to let him go?, I could of have lost u Poppy idk what would I do without u..." said Branch crying in tears while Poppy is hugging him, Creek manages to escape with a lot of bruises on his face. Branch hugs Poppy so tight that he made Poppy squeak "Are u okay Poppy did I hurt u" said Branch trying to find something to cover up Poppy's bruises and her body he takes of his green leafy vest and gives it to Poppy to cover herself up. He finds some shorts that belongs to Creek he gives them to Poppy so she won't feel uncomfortable he ask Poppy if she's okay again wanting to make sure so they can start heading back home Poppy smiles at him and say "I'm okay Branch my legs still hurt but I can still walk" said Poppy trying not to get Branch worried. Suddenly she feels Branch caring her "Branch!! What are u doing I told u that I'm fine!?!" said Poppy trying to tell Branch to put her down but Branch refuses "U said ur legs hurt I'm not goin to let my future wife get hurt for now on I won't leave u alone ur the only think that matters to me now" said Branch giving a kiss to Poppy to let her know she will no longer be alone.