Broppy Part 5

3 weeks have passed since Branch and Poppy announced that there going to get married everyone was happy even the Bergens were happy for them

3 weeks have passed since Branch and Poppy announced that there going to get married everyone was happy even the Bergens were happy for them. There wedding will be next week and Poppy haven't got no sleep cuss she hasn't decided what kind of dress she should wear she started trying on dress " to fancy, to tight, to much glitter, omg i never though these was goin to be hard to find a wedding dress idk what dress should I wear they don't look good on me maybe I'm too fat or maybe I'm too skinny or..." she pauses and remembers that there's a wedding dress that she hasn't try and it has been in her closet for years she opens her closet and finds the wedding dress and it's her mother's dress "that's my mother's wedding dress how could I have forgotten it maybe it has been to long that i forgot it was even there" she said trying on the dress and sees herself and the mirror and starts to cry because she realizes that she looks exactly like her mom with the wedding dress she couldn't stop looking at herself the dress was perfect it had glitter on top, half fancy and not tight so when she and Branch are dancing on her wedding she won't have to worried about her dress cuss it's not tight. She starts to feel something weird about herself something that she hasn't felt before her stomach has been hurting her for a week "Why is my stomach hurting me maybe I'm not eating right but I'm always healthy idk why but it feels like I have something in my stomach like if I'm expecting, no maybe I'm over reacting I can't be pregnant if I am I would of have morning sickness right" said Poppy trying not to think about it that much She takes off her dress and puts back on her closet so when her wedding day begins the dress won't get dirty when she closes her closet she hears someone coming inside her house and she thinks to herself "Who could it be? Is it Branch? but if it was him he would of have knock right" said Poppy worried that it might be a intruder but why would they hurt her, Poppy looks around and hears a familiar voice "Hello Princes Poppy did u miss me or should I say Queen Poppy" said the familiar voice making Poppy realize that it's not Branch but someone who betrayed her "Creek?... No it can't be u I though u were dead" said Poppy so confused and shock that she couldn't have time to escaped she tries to run from creek "Where do u think ur going Poppy aren't u happy that u see me again" said Creek making Poppy scared of him like if she seem a ghost or something Creek grabs her hair and knocks her down in the floor knocking her on unconscious "Creek... no... please... don't... hurt me.." she passes out Creek carries her and sneaks out with out leaving a trace so no troll will know what really happen that night. 3 hrs later Poppy wakes up and noticed that she can't move her arms or her legs she starts to panic "Hello is anybody there?" she said shaking so bad that her heart starts to beat so fast that she hears someone coming towards her and it's Creek "Hello Poppy welcome to my home aren't u happy to see me" said Creek making trying to make Poppy mad "Why do u have me kidnap Creek what are u trying to do with me ur the one who betrays all ur the one who became a coward!!" said Poppy yelling at Creek to explain himself of why he has her kidnap Creek replies "U really wanna know why Poppy" said Creek smiling at Poppy like his about to do something to her "yes" Poppy said ready to hear what Creek has to say "I'm obsessed with u Poppy I'm not letting u go ur goin to stay here as my slave or should I say my sex slave princess I always wanted to feel ur body but now since I have u face to face it's like a dream come true" said Creek smiling at Poppy like a psychopath Poppy is in shock she couldn't believe the words she hears coming out of Creek mouth she starts to scream "NO I WONT LET U KEEP ME HERE MY PEOPLE WILL LOOK FOR ME I WONT LET U RAPE ME OR USE ME AS A SEX SLAVE!!!" Said Poppy yelling at Creek and trying to escape she starts to move her arms but every time she tries to break free her arms will get hurt even her legs will get hurt she tries to move her hair also but she can't cuss Creek but a rope on her hair making her useless "Keep trying to escape Poppy and u will get punish" said creek getting on top of her and he starts to get his scissors from his pocket Poppy in fear she tries to get Creek off of her but she couldn't she sees Creek cutting her clothes of making her scream "No creek please don't do these to me u can't keep me inside lock like these like if I'm a monster" said Poppy crying in tears begging for creek to stop but he wouldn't he kept goin until he reaches to Poppy's bra and underwear Creek smiles "it's time for the show to begin" said Creek cutting off Poppy's bra and underwear making Poppy scream even more louder " PLEASE STOP!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!" said Poppy crying out even more begging for Creek to stop but it was to late Creek was already raping her he starts to suck her nipples and starts to but his dick inside of her, Poppy was bleeding badly she couldn't even bare to look she kept screaming for help but no one will hear her she kept thinking to herself "Branch please save me...I need u"