Home.

I ended up writing a log of the times I had seen the idiot Phoenix. Each page had the date and a detailed description of each fight plus when the idiot tossed me over board.

On the bright side I get at least two months without seeing them.

I had moved to Vice-Admiral Aokiji's ship yesterday.

We both both were currently sitting in his office, his feet up on the desk and his hands glued together in front of his mouth, elbows on his chairs arm rests. Me across from his desk, back straight.

"Oh my, is that so?" he asks, an amused expression settling on his face.

"Yes. And he is insane." I nod, out of all of my superiors I like Aokiji the best. He spoke his mind and didn't get offended when you spoke yours. Also unlike Sakazuki he didn't have some stupid sense of Absolute Justice.

Aokiji nods, "Garp made your training schedule known to all of us-" I hold in a groan of annoyance which of course he notices, "- and he said that you are to follow it very... strictly. So instead of having my second train you. I will do it personally."

"Sir..?" my eyes widen. Vice Admiral Aokiji is going to train me. Oh. my. gosh.

"Everyday report to the main deck right after your duties are done." he stands and links his arm behind his back turning to look out the window. I also stood immediately, saluting him though he can't see it.

"Yes sir."

"Dismissed."

--Quick heads up. The next few chapters will probably hold quite a few different time skips. I will make it very clear each time that time has been skipped and how much time is skipped. Like right now we are skipping two months--

It was so different on Aokiji's ship. And a lot quieter. No one yelled. Or fought. Or even messed around. And it was pretty boring when no walls would explode. My schedule was set from the minute I woke up to when I went to sleep that night.

And the same when I was on Sakazuki's ship. The main difference between the two was I hated Sakazuki and his ship. I felt like there were cameras everywhere. I didn't even open my fight log in fear he would find out I didn't try to arrest the pirate.

So I'm positive it is safe to say I was extremely happy when I returned to Garp's ship after a long two months.

Naturally Garp was the first I saw when I boarded the ship and smacked me on the back exclaiming how happy he was that I came home.

Yep he said home. Then he started laughing because I was on the floor. Ugh. Crazy old man. But all the same I missed him.

"Mara!" I perked up hearing two very familiar voices before I was tackled by Justin, of course Cruse had to jump on top- effectively taking away my the last of my air supply.

"It's been sooooo boring with out you." I make out Justin's voice,

"He's right. The room was to quiet." Cruse nods,

"Glad to be back." I huff, pushing them off.

"You idiots! Are you trying to kill her?!" Cody scolds grabbing my forearms and pulling me up.

"Its a good thing you're back. These two do not know how to behave when you're gone." Cody shakes his head glaring.

"I'm not surprised. But no worries. I'll have them back to normal by tonight." I nod smiling at the idiots rubbing the backs of their heads.

"Lets get to work. Chores are so much more fun on this ship." I grab a broom whack Justin and Cruse before running off.

"Hey wait!" Justin scrambles for a broom.