All Kinds of Pirates

"Really girly.. You are no good at sneaking, why would you turn all the lights on? If you were trying to hurry and get in and out you didn't think it through very well."

Marco. He pulls back a few inches, to look down at me.

I breathe a thankful sigh, letting my forehead fall against his. A laugh bubbling from my lips. If not for Marco holding me up I would've fallen to the ground.

"Am I missing something?" A jovial voice chuckles from the doorway and the lights flick back on. I turn to see Thatch smiling, his arms crossed and leaning against the frame one foot kicked up behind the other.

"And here I thought you were the sane one in your family." Marco comments, slowly releasing me, though staying close to see if I'm going to faint or something. I slide down slowly, burrying my face in my hands.

"I think you broke her." Thatch chuckles.

"I didn't even do anything." Marco shrugs.

"You.. idiots." I let my head fall back to stare at them, "I thought I was going to die. What's wrong with you?! You're creepy enough without trying!" I exclaim, grabbing the closest thing to me, which happens to be a trash can, and hurl it at Marco.

His eyes widen as he ducks away, letting it slam into the mirror, which shatters sending glass everywhere.

"You idiot! You can't do anything right! Not even something as simple as getting hit in the face with a trash can!-"

"Shh!" Just then Thatch is in front of me, covering my mouth with one hand and reaching up to flip the light switch off with the other.

"Let's check in here, I hear this is where the lass stays."

Thatch, puts a finger over his lips, grabbing my hand he lifts me up, whispering, "You'll have to make do with what you're in." I nod and he zips my dress, pulling me through the dark apartment. I could hear the jiggling of the lock.

"We leave through the window." Marco leads us through my room and opens the window, the same window they came in all that time ago to leave the letter. Sigh, they never change.. Thatch guides me forward with an arm around my shoulders.

"Wait!" I whisper shout.

Marco who was already half way out the window frowned as I moved back into my room, pulling on my boots, and grabbing a hair tie. Thatch rolls his eyes, and picks me up, due to the dress I was restricted in my movements still. He hands me to Marco who falls gracefully, and breaks into a sprint.

"So, do you know where your going yet?" Marco glances down at me, before hooking a sharp right to avoid a group up ahead.

"Nope. I was thinking on the fly, I wasn't told I was the target until right before they made the drop." I frown, pulling a few pins from my hair.

He nods, "Thatch. Clear a path."

Thatch takes off ahead off us, and I just sit silently. Though I'm not sure why, I could easily get arrested for this. But still I just sat for the ride, Marco didn't talk, and neither did I.

I had no clue where we were going, I couldn't complain, though I assumed it was his ship. I've had my fair share of pirate fights, and my fair share of helpings. Even from the Whitebeard pirates. Though I don't value their company as much as Red Hair's, I preferred them over some marines. So I took the time to subtlety sneak glances at my blonde savior. It seems Marco would always be a reoccurring figure in my life, Thatch also.

We caught up to Thatch quickly, and my suspicions were confirmed. Our destination is the Moby Dick.

"Finally. I thought I'd have to come and save you again." Thatch smirks, placing a balled fist to his hip. I was about to reply with something sarcastic when I saw Marco roll his eyes.