Instincts.

If you need some sort of reference for Mara's devil fruit- look up Susan Storm of Fantastic Four. I got it from there pretty much.

"So is there an actual reason I'm here? Or were you just trying to keep me from snooping on the War Lords meeting?" I smirk lightly, sitting in one of the chairs across from his desk.

Aokiji takes a seat in his desk chair, and sends me a glare, "You can't keep doing things like that and then complain about the consequences. " with a sigh he crosses his arms.

"I have never once complained about the repercussions, ever, that's saying a lot seeing how I do a lot of bad stuff and get in trouble on a daily basis." I shrug it off leaning back and getting semi comfortable.

"This is actually going to help you- two birds with one stone. The first, you won't be getting in trouble for doing something stupid that could get you killed.-"

"Even though it's fun." I mumble under my breath looking out the window,

"And the second is training, that you need." well that's rude, I've been working my butt off this last year. "You stumbled across a problem in your fight with Doflamingo. You have to put your hands together to make the field right?"

"Yes." I nod, just wanting him to get on with it so I can go, the War Lords meeting are usually pretty funny. And a good fight is always promised.

"You have to figure out a way to use your mind in stead. You need to train this ability to act on instinct. Someone could shoot you from a distance and you won't have time to clap, and stop the bullet. So what you will work on now is creating a force field instinct."

I blink slowly, trying to comprehend what he wants me to do- seeing as how he always speaks in riddles. In that split second he had picked up a dart and set it's course for my face. It stops, caught between a clear force field the size of my hand, only an inch from my nose. I assume this is the what he had wanted because he nods and smiles.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I question with a glare.

"That is what we will need to work on now." Aokiji stands and pulls out cuffs- wait what?

I sit straighter, "You are not putting- Oi !" I couldn't even finish objecting, he had jumped over his desk already knowing I would not approve and slapped one cuff on my wrist and the other on the chair's armrest, before grabbing a second pair and pinning the second one two as well then moving away with a proud smirk.

For a minute I just sat, glaring into his stupid brown eyes. And he stood, leaning on his desk crossing his arms looking mighty proud. What a twit!

"I'm going to scream." I frown deeper.

"You wouldn't. You have too much pride to be found like this." he shakes his head taking a seat again.

I smile sweetly, "You know me so well." I let it drop along with the glare but opt to keeping frowning, "What is the point of these?" I jiggle the cuffs, really not liking them at all.

"When people get desperate it helps to unlock new abilities. We already know you can use haki- try not to use that now. Only focus on stopping the darts with your shield." Once again I don't have time to respond and there's a dart thrown at me. Crap. Crap. Crap. Last second I caught it with a shield, its tip touching my nose.

I think Aokiji has been hanging around Sakazuki to much. That is the only explanation for this stupid training session.

We had been going at it for five hours. Five hours! I'm considering murder right now- or suicide. Neh, that's to much work. Plus I don't want to be a pirate or any sort of criminal. Unless watching secret meetings is illegal, which I think it is...