Two weeks away?

Hey guys!!! Long time no see. Sorry. Ummmm, I still love you and I hope you love me and I will try to get the next update on time. Love you all leave me something pretty ;) it helps me update sooner. <3

----------------------

"Well then, now that is settled carry on with your daily duties." Sengoku concludes his boring and long meeting, walking out swiftly with Kizaru.

Sakazuki glares at Aokiji, then me before taking his leave.

"You're both dismissed from training today." Aokiji sighs standing and tossing his coat over his shoulder.

"I'm going to take a nap." He adds lazily waving over his shoulder, I roll my eyes, typical Aokiji. The laziest Admiral I know.

"Let's go. We may not have training but I have to get going, and I doubt you want to stick around for Sakazuki to come back." Smoker stands also, pulling out a cigar.

I nod, silently following him. Last night after we got settled, I couldn't sleep at all. Every time I closed my eyes I could see the molten lava coming towards me. And I highly doubt Smoker slept though I don't believe for the same reasons.

Also semi good news came in this meeting, Sengoku, Aokiji, Sakazuki, have to go away for two weeks, Although Smoker also has to join. They didn't go into details and I don't even know why I was called there in the first place, though I would've known more if I didn't space out so much.

On an even happier note I get the two weeks off. From everything, paid vacation they say. Maybe I should go visit the East Blue, or Garp maybe, I bet they would be happy. That would be pretty fun, it could be like old times. Though if I did that I might run into certain pirates, God forbid. As much as I want to see what they're up to, I'd rather wait and not take the chances of getting busted for association with pirates.

"You look very.... Deep in thought." Smoker comments dryly, glancing at me sideways.

"Eh, nothing to fret about." I shrug, offering a small smirk. He rolls his eyes,

"Thinking about your vacation? Where do you plan to go?"

"Maybe so. Though I think I'll stick around Marineford to train." I shrug, walking through the open door.

"You plan to stay and train instead of use your vacation?" He asks incredulously.

"Yes. I have no need for a vacation, although my hand-to-hand combat could use some work."

"Suck up." I hear him mumble quietly around his cigar. I don't think I was suppose to hear it so I don't reply.

"Are the War Lords still here?" I question glancing around and seeing none, then expanding my Haki and searching for any.

"I hope not. They leave a bad vibe in this place." Smoker grumbles, his own eyes searching the large room we had entered.

"They aren't that bad. Mihawk wouldn't be so grumpy if he would get laid once in a while. And Doflamingo would have more friends if he wasn't a creepy rapsts." I shrug, looking away and holding back my smirk as I feel him pause his descent to stare at me with a look mixed with disbelief and disgust.

I stop also and raise an innocent brow, "What?"

"Don't ever say something like that again." He grounds out slowly. I roll my eyes,

"You would be happier too." I turn heel and continue our shockingly long journey out of this place.

From then we walk in silence though I could feel Smoker's glares coming at me.