Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Steps!

~*~*

"I'm the Johoshi King!!"

~*~*

It happened for the whole week. Tired minds, silent days, unfinished meals, and sleepless nights. The whole group was filled with these things, unable to function properly like normal people. Until finally, after a week, Kuroko Tetsuya spoke up as they were sitting in the dining room of the mansion.

"Hey," he said, making his friends flinch. "What do you think are you guys doing?"

Confused. This was how they were feeling after hearing what he said. "What do you mean, Kuro?" Katsuma asked out of confusion.

"I thought you guys were gonna bring me back?" They froze still as he continued to speak. "Why are you not doing anything? Are you just gonna leave me hanging after saying all those things?"

"T-tesuya-kun..." Arata nervously uttered. "A-are you s-sure about this? I mean, umm, i-is it really o-okay?"

A smile was the only answer. A smile so bright that reached his eyes, a smile that was not fake nor strained. A smile he hadn't made for six years now. The smile that Tetsuya used to give them when they were still little kids.

Their eyes widened at the response their friend gave. "K-kuro-kun??" Shin asked, concerned.

"Yes, I am. I'm sure and it's okay, Arata."

The boys errupted into cheers. Arata jumped from his seat, Makoto literally lunged at Tetsuya and hugged him, and a smile made it's way on Shin's lips. Tashiro smirked, and Katsuma gave out a satisfied grin.

"OKAY! LE'Z GO!!" Katsuma yelled and stood up. "Step one to become Johoshi Tetsuya: Fix your appearance!!!!"

And apparently, before Tetsuya could take his first spoonful, he was already dragged onto Shin's room.

Since Shin is the heir of a famous modelling company, he had the modelling stuff with him. Tetsuya groaned when he saw these things. Badass clothes, make-up, and other fashion related stuff.

He turned to Shin, pleading to let him go for now.

But Shin merely smirked.

Uh-oh, he thought, it's Shin's time to shine. He isn't backing down.

~*~*

After what seemed like eternity of pleadings, smirkings, evil chuckling, and shivering, Tetsuya was as good as new. His hair was back to the way it was when they were kids, and light make-up was applied on his pale face. Heck, they even made him wear a white shirt, black pants, dark red jordans and a black hoodie.

It was literally from this,

To this.