Omake II

"Nice to meet you, I'm...."

There was no way of mistaking it. As the raven haired transfer student introduced himself, you couldn't stop the indescribable feeling crawling up to your heart.

It was him. His cherry lips that every girl would have wanted, along with that pale complexion. His skin was totally white, that his veins were almost visible. It reminded you of the infamous Johoshi King, who had the same comolexion.

Your eyes subconciously travelled to his, seeing a serene light blue that looked like the sky. Again, much like the Johoshi King. Who was this guy?

Although they don't really look alike in terms of facial features, the skin and eyes gave it away.

"Okay then, please sit next to class rep Araki."

You froze. Directly behind you. You bit your lip to stop yourself from smiling, slightly thrilled that he, of all people, would be sitting behind you.

As he passed by you, it was noticeable to anyone but you-- that he gave you a seductive wink.

Soon, you'd turn into one of the most hated girls in school, without you not knowing the reason why.

~•~•

As you packed your bags, a light tap on the shoulder made you turn to the transfer student.

"Is there anything you need?"you asked, unaware of his intentions.

"Fancy seeing you again, y/n." he replied, earning a surprised look from you.

You stuttered, "Y-you remember me?!"

"Of course," his lips-- those alluring, cherry blossom lips-- opened to give you a sincere smile. "How could I not? I've never met someone as gorgeous as you."

"W-wha—?!" You stumbled with words, "How can you say such embarrassing things? In front of people too!"

"I've always thought she was beautiful."

"True. I just can't approach her."

"Who can? Y/N always has her handsome brother around her until he transferred out."

Hearing the topic of their talk, your face flushed. You had never heard anything like this, but it was indeed true that you always had your brother watching over you like a guard.

You never realized you were beautiful! As you glanced at your reflection on the glass window, you saw what they were talking about. H/C colored locks falling to your midback, along with fair skin and F/C colored eyes. Although you had eyebags due to watching anime allnight, you still looked pretty.

"Hey, y/n." the blue eyed cutie sitting behind you asked, "Can you go home with me?"

~•~•

"What do you need with me??" Curuous, you peered over to the man holding your belongings like a gentlemanly boyfriend.

"Nothing. Just you," a playfully cute look enveloped his face as he glanced at you in a shy manner.

"Ugh!" You fumed, "Stop it! What do you really need?"

He sighed defeatedly, "Remember the letters you receive?"

"The love letters that I think were some kinda prank? Yeah," you replied.

"The chocolates? The calls filled with sweet nothings? The I love You's?" it was getting you confused, how did this guy know about your stalker? "Don't be mad but..."

Your brows furrowed in anticipation as he stuttered. He was a blushing mess, cheeks as red as the hearts designing the love letters you receive every now and then. "What is it?" you urged.

He gave a shy smile, "Actually, y/n, I've been your stalker for quite a while."

"No way!" You muttered in disbelief. "That was you, KUROKO NIGOU?!"