Please, guys

Thank you for reading the story!

It's up, it's up! Phantom Thief... published three parts!

-

In the country of Japan, there resides a well-known phantom thief- a man known as Shadow.  On par with the level of the legendary Kaitou Kid, no one has ever caught him.

But what if he proves to the people that he was worth more than the legendary Kaitou Kid?

-

"Thievery is not something I do as a hobby, it's my fate."

-T. Kuroko

-

In which Kaio isn't Kaitou Kid, and Tetsuya is Shadow.

-

So, thanks. One more thing.

-Chappie One-

"Dad..." Kuriba Kaito murmured as he gazed at the enormous picture of his dad, eyes closed as he touched it. It almost, almost moved, but before he could notice it, a loud crash echoed.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, backing away from the man who just broke his glass walls.

Black hair and goggles that allowed him to see but not for others to see his eyes, and a taunting smirk painted on his sharp face.

Looking outside, Kaito saw a helicopter near his house, and heard, "We know you're in there, Shadow! Get out, don't you dare take that boy as a hostage!"

Shadow? He took a glance at the raven haired man, who was now looking his way. "Don't worry," he heard him say, "I don't take hostages, just stuff to steal."

Kaito'sheart almost froze as Shadow backed away from him until he was at the edge of the broken glass walls, and layed down with his arms spread, accepting a freefall.

"Whaaaa...!" Kaito hastily made his way to look at the man, who, until now was still falling.

Before he could hit the ground, he used his blue-colored glider, a grin on his face as he looked down at Kaito.

"Hey, kid!" He called, "Why don't you try pushing that enormous pic of your dad?"

The teenaged male froze at the mention of his father, face pale as paper at the new discovery. Shadow knows my dad?

--------

On school, Kaito slept, tired of the past happenings. Luckily, Jii-san was there to fix the mess Shadow made, and got a new glass wall without any time or trouble. Until now, he wondered how the old man can do things in no time.

"Kaito!" Aoko smacked him in the head, "Why are you sleeping?!"

He looked up, painted a big silly grin on his face, and immediately used his magic tricks. "Oh, so it's pink today?"

Aoko exposed a clueless expression before realizing, then kicked the real Kaito who was now under the desk and peeking at her pink panties.

"Kaito, you pervert...!"

In memory of Kuriba Kaito, died in the hands of Nakamori Aoko for peeking at her pink panties which, by the way, have bear characters on them.

-------

"But seriously, Kaito," Aoko murmured as she picked a card from Kaito's deck. "Shadow really made a show last night huh?"

"Uhn," he replied, then picked a card from Aoko's. "He sure did."

"So, so, what is it?" The girl asked, a coy look on her face.

"Pleth," Kaito showed the card. "Three of clubs!"

"No way!" Aoko shrieked. "You surely picked the three of hearts earlier."

"So, I got the right one, huh?" Hearing this, the girl revealed the card she was holding.

"Yep. Three of clubs."

Kaito stuck his tongue out, then stood uo and stretched. "Ah...!" He groaned as he twisted his hips. "That felt good."

Aoko shook her head, "Are you going to the convenience store with me?"

"Nope," Kaito popped the p, "I gotta go home real quick."

With that said, the young magician flicked his wrist and vanished in that same moment. Kaito played a trick on me again..! Was Aoko's thought before walking out of the classroom.

Riding the black car driven by Jii-san, Kaito closed his eyes. "Hey, Jii-san," he called.

"Yes, young master?" The butler replied with respect, not removing his gaze at the road.

"What's behind dad's picture?"

Jii-san froze, managing to get the car into a screeching halt and snapping his head to the teenaged boy. "T-the wall, of course! Why would you ask that, young master?"

Kaito grumbled, "Shadow said otherwise though," and Jii-san knew he could hide it no more.

"You see, young master, " he spoke clearly, slowly, as if trying to make a child understand something complicated. "You have to see for yourself."

When they arrived home, Kaito hurriedly ran to the picture, pushing it like Shadow instructed him the night before. His eyes widened as he saw a familiar picture at the back of it, Kaitou Kid...! And inside, were the props and costumes, not of the magician, but of Kaitou Kid.

"All along," Kaito murmured. "Dad was Kaitou Kid."

"What do you desire to do, young master?" The old man asked, in fear of what the man had decided.

"Nothing," Hearing this, Jii-san heaved a sigh of relief. "Nothing until Shadow decides to say something again."

In which Kaito isn't Kaitou Kid, because he was waiting for Shadow's words.