Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Like A Boss

~*~*

"When you see people you don't want to see, just smirk at them and walk away. Lile a boss."

~*~*

"Who's that guy in the hood?"

Kagami asked, index finger pointing at a teen-aged boy. The boy was wearing a black hood over his hair, and not allowing them to see his face. He also wore black ripped jeans and black fingerless gloves, along with sky blue and black jordans. He was taller than Akashi by 5 inches or so, and had a heavily mysterious yet authoritative aura around him.

Soma smirked at him, his mercury golden eyes glowing in mischief, then pulled down the boy's hood.

"KUROKO!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!?"

.
.
.
.
.

Now, how did this happen?

Let's return back to the beginning of the day, literally.

~*~*

"Tet-nii! Tet-nii!" The annoying voice would not stop even though Tetsuya had told it to stop for so many times. He groaned, pushed the annoying owner of the annoying voice away from him, making the said annoying owner of the annoying voice fall down from Tetsuya's bed with thud.

"What the hell is all the noise about?!" An angry voice approached, making the bluenette groan once again."Sh*t! Why's Makoto on the floor?!!

Tetsuya's eyes remained close through all the noise. He just wanted sleep. It was his first-ever free weekend, after all.

"Tch. I came to check what's the ruckus but seems like it was just you, Bakatsuma." Another stupid voice said, accompanied by footsteps.

Then,"Tetsu, we're here~" a sadistic voice said.

Ugh...just go away already. Tetsuya groaned.

"A-ah! W-what's h-happening here?" A nervous voice joined in.

Tired of all the voices, Tetsuya's sinister aura leaked out from under his blankets to the whole room, making the owners of the voices flinch.

"Get. Out. Now. Before. I. Kill. You" Hurriedly, they scampered out of the room, leaving the bluenette all alone in silence.

"Hmm," he purred on his pillow."I guess all the voices were my imaginations."

Just then...

"Tetsu/Tet-nii/Tetsuya-kun!! Get up because Satsu/Sat-nii/ Satsuki-chan is here!!"

And so he hurried with his morning routines and rushed down the stairs.

But to his surprise, his girlfriend was not there.

"Where is she?"

"Nowhere."

"Go to hell and di—"

Before he could finish the dangerous statement, the group had pulled him out of the house— ehem, mansion.

They brought him to a mall. A friggin' mall for heaven's sake.

"So... what are we doing here?" He hesitantly asked with a blank face, staring at his surroundings.

"We're meeting Yuki in here. Said he had some people to meet." Shin said and walked ahead of them.

"LE'Z GO!!" Katsuma enthusastically yelled.

"Shut up! Just try'na calm down, Bakatsuma!!" Tashiro yelled at the elder twin and their bickering started once again.