Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Twins

~•~•

"... but what about a thousand or a hundred thousand pieces of hardwork?"

(Connect the quote on the last chap)
~•~•

Rein caught the ball in his two hands, throwing a three-point shot. Releasing a smile at his teammates, he prepared to guard against Midorima.

Midorima passed the ball to Akashi, who shot a two-pointer. "Che," the brunette clicked his tongue.

Tashiro passed the ball to Shin, who calculated Kise's movements and easily got a dunk in.

This seemed to be the most normal part of the game

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Which, Team Johoshi know, that will soon end as their captain silently sat on a corner, not even daring to look at anyone.

He was angry. Fuming.

And deep inside, they knew that the real him would soon show. He was going to win this alone--- a one man battle.

~•~•

Rein shivered when his captain's aura reached him. He stopped, sweatdropping. "Ah," he spat.

Shin turned to look at him with a queationing look. "I'll be needing to get out of court before captain kills me."

~•~•

Makoto never knew how to deal with his Tet-nii's cold anger. It was literally cold, almost able to make him freeze.

So when the bluenette opened his mouth to speak, it was as if he turned into a yuki-onna who breathed out ice and Makoto froze.

"Send Katsuma in."

This was the start of the Twin Requiem.

~•~•

Tashiro smirked at the arrival of his twin, raising an anumused eyebrow. "Wao, he's here." He sniggered, earning a smack in the head.

"Just mind your own business, Trashiro."

"But Bakatsuma, you're my twin, how can I not worry about you?"

"Stop. Seriously, I don't like twincesting with you, so please just stop."

After a few moments of heated (not!) exchanges, the twins both separated, taking positions to parallel to each other, good distances away.

Katsuma sighed, slowly unbandaging his head as Shin went for the tip off--- failing to get the ball. The bandages dropped carelessly on the floor, which Hanako-san the manager considerately picked up.

Akashi easily got a shot in, with Arata getting the ball and passing it to Soma who--- surprising the hell out of Torakī--- did a meteor jam. Riko swore this kid was a demon. Worse than Kagami the Tiger!

Passing the ball to Murasakibara, Midorima beckoned the giant to switch. Understanding this, the purplenette went on offense, almost breaking the hoop as he went for a dunk. "MURASAKIBARA----"

"OH!" Riko got cut off by Katsuma. "You're really a momster when it comes to offense, then metal wall in defense! Nice!"

He even raised his thumb up, giving respect to the taller male. The spectators sweatdropped, what was this guy doing? He was basically praising his opponent, the opponent he should defeat.

"Buru, Karasu!" Arata remarked, growling at the former in distaste. "Requiem, now!"

"Eh?" The green-eyed boy whined lazily. "But that's tiring."

"Neko, double Buru's stamina training."

"Oka-"

"I'll do it, Hebi-sama!"

"Good."

The older twin shot Tashiro a glance, which the latter returned with his own. As twins, they understood the other better than themself, so they easily knew what to do with just one look. Tashiro smirked, the usual creepiness back on his eyes, hah hahaha... cold laughter echoed in his heart.

Three.

Katsuma positioned himself, readying to drag his tired, beautiful ass.

Two.

Tashiro stopped laughing in his heart, unable to hold back the glee showing in his elated face.

One..!

Sprinting at the same time, same foot, same speed and the same heartbeats, Tashiro and Katsuma ran, the only difference in them being the eye and hair color. And the grins. Tashiro's lips were stretched out in a dangerous smirk, while his older twin's were containing a very big grin.

Oh, and the directions they ran too.

Katsum on the right, Tashiro on the left. Extending his left hand, the ravenette winked at his twin who had raised his right hand.

Weaving through air like dragons clawing through humanity, Tashiro stole the ball from Aomime, who was ready to pass it to Kise but was stopped. The bluenette passed the orange material all the way from the other part of the court, to the not-so smart brother.

Giving a dunk unable to be stopped by anyone, Katsuma triumphantly smirked.

Twinny, this will be the first and last time I say I like having the same mind as you do.

No offense to either one of them, but, Katsuma and Tashiro have the same mind. Difference? Katsuma was academically smarter,and Tashiro was smarter in real-life situations.

Other than that, they're like... telepathic.