Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Tenshii versus Akuma

~*~*

"Once hell and heaven collide...armagedon will come forth."

~*~*

Arata rushed to the other side of the court. No, no. He can't let something like that happen again. So he put all his effort and strength into stopping the brewing storm between Soma and Makoto, who were fiercely showing off their strength.

Makoto was smiling innocently at the redhead while Soma was showing off a blank expression, but both their eyes held something common; the want to become superior.

Meanwhile, the slightly forgotten bluenette, Tetsuya, glanced at Shin who was sitting on a bench while watching them. Tss. He's planning something. He would never put Akuma and Tenshii on different teams unless he wants something to happen...which is armagedon. The thought of it made Tetsuya a little worried, but he smirk nontheless. If so, I shall help with his plans!! With this, he passed the ball to Makoto who caught it with ease.

And so the battle begins.

.
.
.

"What the f*ck does Yami think he's doing??!" Arata hissed, his eyes never leaving Makoto and Tenshii.

Once he was getting close, "Come play with me, Hebi-chan~" he froze. It was Tetsuya, grinning at him.

"Yami..." He murmured. "I don't know what you're planning. But I can't let those two battle again.."

"Neither do I." Tetsuya interrupted him. "I don't know what's the plan."

"Wut??" A clueless expression passed Arat's face. But then... "Yami you bastard!!"

Apparently, Tetsuya used another tricky move of his. This move of his was something akin to Dark field, and can only be activated if Dark field is in use. It was as if he and Arata were in a different space than Katsuma, Tashiro, Makoto and Soma. No. Katsuma and Tashiro were in a different space. Makoto and Soma also have their own. The same goes to them. F*cking Black dimension. Arata thought.

"Whaa! I'm getting rusty."

Rusty my *ss. The auburn haired boy popped a vein. You're just going easy 'cause you know none of us can beat you.

~*~*

With Katsuma and Tashiro.

"Think you can beat me, little crow?" Katsuma taunted his younger twin, a smirk on his lips.

"No." His smirk grew wider at the reply— "Because I know that I'll beat you."

"Bullsh*t." The green-eyed boy cussed.

"Wow. So you know that you're sh*t?"

Let's leave the story of the bull and the crow.

~*~*

Soma clenched his fists. His hands were fisted into balls as he gritted his teeth. After a mere second, he calmed down and grew relaxed. But not laid back. His guard was on, but the demon he is, he placed a menacing smile on and glowered at Makoto. "Shall I deliver you to hell, Tenshii?"

Swiftily, he went forward and stole the ball from Makoto. He was now back to back with the brunette.

"Nah. Angels can't go to hell." Makoto turned around and snatched the ball away from him, then jumped up high, aiming for a dunk. But Soma jumped right after him. The redhead's right hand was raised to block the ball, but Makoto's jump was higher than his. The ball went in.