Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Foul

~•~•

"In the whole history of the Rascals, armagedon had the biggest and worst foul."

~•~•

Katsuma's body was numb.

As Kagami's body collided with his, he felt nothing but a wave of frustration and relief.

Frustration--- this damn idiot can't even avoid me!!

Relief--- I ain't playing in this quarter anymore.

The whistle blew, "Foul, number 10, Toraki!" Just then, the bell rang, "End of third quarter!"

80-106

~•~•

Team Johoshi wanted to dig holes and hide themselves. Because their captain, a certain bluenette, was beyond pissed.

And even beyond angered. Johoshi Tetsuya was furious.

His piercing glares directed to Kagami, his teeth ground together. How dare he-- he injured Katsu-nii!

His expression turned into a worried one, "Katsu-nii, are you okay? Are you deeply hurt?? Do you want me to kill that guy???"

Katsuma sweatdropped, his otouto had inherited the most known characteristic of gheir sister Sae. Being a worry-wart(?).

"Tch. Bakatsuma's fine, Tetsu. Idiots die hard, after all." Tashiro replied, a taunting smile on his older twin's way.

"Ah!" Tetsuya stomped. "Arata, your in!"

"What?!"

"N-nan-ni?"

Katsuma yelled, while Arata, as usual, stuttered. The ravenette clutched his bandaged head, retorting, "No way! This is just a little wound!!"

A harsh glare from his brother, and his mouth was shut tight.

Arata sighed deeply, "Okay then. Be the boss. I'll be the voice."

Makoto grinned widely, "Yay! Ara-nii's screen time!!!!!!"

Cue team Johoshi's sweatdrops.

~•~•

Do you know what armagedon is? Armagedon is what it's called hwen heaven and hell collides.

The fiercest battle between Makoto and Soma-- armagedon.

It concluded with the greatest injury that was dealt to Soma-- one of the main reasons he chose to cook for years instead of getting on with basketball.

What caused it? Wrong question. You're supposed to ask, who caused it?

It was this man---

"Yami was furious." he stated, his weird eyes piercing into Kagami's soul. "And so am I."

The redhead took a big gulp, who the hell is Yami? But what he said was, "It wasn't intentional."

"He hates it when his friends get hurt-- and so do I," his eyes flashed green-- but quickly vanished like it was never there. "I'll show you why I'm called Hebi."

Yes, this man was the rascals' Hebi. The control tower of Johoshi's first five, with those weird eyes,

Matsuoka Arata had injured his chilhood friend as a 9 year old boy, resulting to Soma being confined in the hospital for a month.

The excuse?? He fell from the stairs. Yukihira family pressed no charges-- it was their son's fault for angering the boy.

And now, Arata, again, had lost his temper.

Kagami Taiga may rest in peace.

~•~•

"FOUL!! Number 7, Johoshi, out!"

Riko held her breath as the medical team carefully placed the redhead into a stretcher.

His eyes were shadowed by his bangs, but blood was dripping from his head. An arm was broken, and he was wheezing--- Kagami's current condition.

Arata was staring at him with indifferent eyes, blood splattered on his face and his fists curled up into a ball.

He head beaten up someone almost twice his size. While playing basketball, at that.

Everyone were frozen stiff. He looked so scary--- with his eyes glowing green like a snake's.

The corners of his lips upturned, "Weakling."

Tashiro's snirckering echoed in unison with Arata's hollow laugh.

~•~•

A dark, very dark place.

A man sat on an expensive chair, a python wrapped on his neck.

He let out a low chuckle, "Isn't our son so amazing, dear?" he turned his attention from the huge screen to his wife.

"Ara-kun is so much like you when we were young, eh??" the woman giggled, reaching out a hand to the screen.

She caressed Arata's face on the screen, lovingly gazing at her son's bloodied face.

~•~•

Note to readers: Never make Arata angry. To put it even better, NEVER make the MATSUOKA FAMILY angry.