Omake

His raven-colored hair was almost like dark chocolate. The scent was slightly bitter, but sweet at the same time. Even from a certain distance, it could still be smelled. You hold your breath as you saw his lips curve up in a smile, reaching out a hand.

Cautiously, you reached out to take ahold of the pale hand. His smile turbed into a grin, pulling you up from tge dirty floor of the alleyway.

"Who are you..??"it cane out as a hushed whisper, though you had intended to be brave.

He let out a chuckle-- and it took you by the heart, heck, if anyone would saw or heard this, they would feel the same.

"My name..."he stopped, as if considering whether to say or not. "I don't wanna tell. You tell me yours first."

You sighed, then muttered, "Y/n, just call me that." Curious, you raised a brow at him. "What's yours?"

"Didn't I tell you earlier?" The ravenhead looked at you straight in the eye.

"What?"your brows wrinkled in confusion.

"I said I don't wanna tell." he smirked, one corner of his pink lips raising up. "So I ain't gonna tell you nothin'."

"Eh?" dumbfounded, you opened your mouth to say a stupid remark. After a few moments, you returned to reality. "W-wai—"

But the beautiful boy had already gone away. On a limousine, at that.

~•~•

Cliffhanger.

Question: Who could the mysterious person who helped you up be?

Clues: he's super cute, and you haven't heard him talk.