A Few Cool Facts and Thank You

Hello! I am the author of this book - not Misty. I'd like to say a huge thank you to anyone who read all the way through, I am so grateful to you!

Cool(ish) Facts:

About a year ago, I was at my trampolining club with two of my friends. And I had my first idea of this book. We discussed it, but I never really thought it'd be completed. Alas, younger me was oh so wrong!

When we talked about it, I said I really wanted to have something special about my book - something my sharper readers might notice.

So, if you go back through the chapters and take the first word in all of them, it will write out the last paragraph in the last chapter. Cool? You decide. 

I wrote out a basic plan of the book - which took me a REALLY long time. And whilst it did stick to the plan, a lot of new ideas were thrown into the mix. For example - Natty wasn't ever going to be a developed or even named character. And Misty's real name was originally going to just be Misty - but I wanted to add some more depth and secrecy to her character.

Thank Yous:

First, I'd like to sincerely thank my two friends who first helped forge this idea. I won't name them, but they know who they are. This book wouldn't be what it is without you and I wouldn't be as proud of it as I am - so thank you! I love you, and I miss you.

Also, I'd like to thank my friend  @Hope208  who has been reading and keeping up - I wouldn't have finished it without your interest in it and your support. Thank you for believing it would be something great - I hope it's all you hoped it would be.

Next, someone who is a beautiful person -  @SKGrainger  . I understand why you might not still be reading this and I'm not sure if you even liked it, but your support meant the world to me. Thank you.

I would also like to thank the "Main Cast" of CC. You know who you are. The eleven of you were so thrilled to hear about my book and I couldn't ask for more supportive, enthusiastic friends and fellow cast members.

Lastly, I want to thank you, the reader! For crawling through this mish-mash of crazy emotions and poorly written story arcs. I hope it was worth your precious time.

- The Author of 'My Patchwork Child'